Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder to register for the 23-27 April 2007 PWG / P2600 /TCG Hardcopy Meetings at IEEE in Piscataway, NJ

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:35:09 -0600

Dear PWG Members,

Online registration is now available for the April 2007 Printer Working
Group Meetings at http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_April07_reg.html. The meeting
details are as follows:

WHEN:
     Monday, 23 April 2007: Trusted Computing Group (TCG)
     Tuesday, 24 April 2007: P2600
     Wednesday, 25 April 2007: P2600
     Thursday, 26 April 2007:      PWG
     Friday, 27 April 2007: PWG

WHERE:
     IEEE Operations Center (PWG/ISTO Headquarters)
     445 Hoes Lane
      Piscataway, NJ 08854
           +1-732-981-0060 (main switchboard)
      http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/about/location/directions.html

     On Site Contact: Cindy Tiritilli, 732-981-3434

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

There is a $30 per person, per day registration fee. Your advanced
registration is appreciated! Please go to
http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_April07_reg.html to register. On-site 
registrations
may be subject to a late registration fee. Cancellations made less than 48
hours before the first day of the meeting series may be subject to a
cancellation fee.

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

For your convenience, we have arranged a sleeping room block at the
Embassy Suites Piscataway-Somerset. The room rate is $115.00 per night
(plus 14% tax) for single or double occupancy. For this meeting, PWG is
*not* committed to filling the room block, so there is no penalty to PWG 
if
you choose to select another local hotel (a few options are listed below 
my
email signature). However, Embassy Suites offers complimentary wireless
high-speed internet access;  full cooked-to-order breakfast; and nightly
Manager's Reception with your two-room suite. Also, Embassy Suites 
provides
complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and IEEE.

The room block will be available beginning Friday, March 16. Please make
your hotel reservations by calling the Embassy Suites at +1-732-980-0500
and requesting the PWG (or IEEE-ISTO) rate. You may also email your
reservation to <terri@[email-masked]>. Availability is guaranteed if
you reserve your sleeping room by Monday, April 2.

     Embassy Suites Hotel® Piscataway-Somerset
     121 Centennial Ave
     Piscataway, NJ 08854
     Tel: 1-732-980-0500; Fax: 1-732-980-9473

http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=FT4XVIVKNSHD4CSGBIV2VCQKIYFC5UUC?ctyhocn=PISNJES

 
TRAVEL/TRANSPORTATION: 
 
A document may be found here 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/PWG-IEEE-travel.pdf with 
information about local airports, rental 
cars, and transportation, and includes information about meetings at IEEE. 

  Please contact the PWG admin team at <[email-masked]> if you
  have any questions.

  Regards,
  Cindy

  ************************************
  Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
  Printer Working Group
  c/o IEEE-ISTO
  445 Hoes Lane
  Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

  voice: +1-732-981-3434
  mobile: +1-732-910-3142
  fax:    +1-509-355-5073
  email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
  ***********************************

Other hotels near IEEE:

  Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
  Two Albany Street
  New Brunswick, NJ  08901
  Phone:  +1 732 873 1234
  Fax: +1 732 873 1382
  http://newbrunswick.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml
  In the heart of a small city, walking distance to many restaurants.

  Somerset Marriott
  110 Davidson Avenue
  Somerset, NJ 08873
  Phone: 1 732-560-0500    Fax: 1 732-560-3669
  http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=SOSNJ

  Extended Stay (formerly Sierra Suites)
  410 S Randolphville Rd
  Piscataway, NJ 08854
  Phone: 732.235.1000    Fax: 732.235.1515
  http://www.sierrasuites.com/locations/piscataway.asp
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Intellectual Property, Standards and Licensing
Chairman - ISTO Printer Working Group
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------