Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> WIMS> NOTICE: Updated Charter -- Call for Objections

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 00:10:30 +0000

To PWG Members: 

Although the area of interest of the WIMS working group continues to be web based management of imaging equipment, the specific projects and activities of the working group have evolved so that the PWG Steering Committee requested that an updated charter be drafted.  Because this is an update to the charter of an existing working group rather than a charter for a new group, the PWG Steering Committee has ruled that the revised charter not need to go though a formal approval cycle by the PWG as a whole, but that the PWG membership should be notified of the update and allowed to present objections. This email constitutes that notification. 
The draft of the updated charter is accessible at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/charter/wd-wimsch20-20070807.doc

The Call for Objections will remain open until the PWG Plenary meeting on 27 September 2007, at which time any received objections will be addressed. 
Please respond to [email-masked] with any questions, objections or comments, not to [email-masked]. 

Thank You. 

Bill Wagner 
Co-Chairman, WIMS WG PWG

---

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:53:58 -0700

A repost -- but with a Subject this time...

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

To PWG Members: 

Although the area of interest of the WIMS working group continues to be
web based management of imaging equipment, the specific projects and
activities of the working group have evolved so that the PWG Steering
Committee requested that an updated charter be drafted.  Because this is
an update to the charter of an existing working group rather than a
charter for a new group, the PWG Steering Committee has ruled that the
revised charter not need to go though a formal approval cycle by the PWG
as a whole, but that the PWG membership should be notified of the update
and allowed to present objections. This email constitutes that
notification. 

The Call for Objections will remain open until the PWG Plenary meeting
on 27 September 2007, at which time any received objections will be
addressed. 

Please respond to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE>%20Call%20for%20Objectio
ns%20-%20Update%20to%20PWG%20Candidate%20Standard%205106.1-2005%20-%20PW
G%20Standard%20for%20Imaging%20System%20Counters>  with any questions,
objections or comments, not to [email-masked]. 

Thank You. 

Bill Wagner 
Co-Chairman, WIMS WG PWG