Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG seeking Secretary nominations

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:51:04 -0600

PWG officer nominations officially ended Aug 23, however, we are still in 
need of a Secretary for the upcoming 2 year term. 

Secretary is an excellent position for someone wanting to become more 
familiar with and have more influence over the inner workings and 
direction of the PWG. As Secretary, you will become a key member of the 
PWG Officers Board and Steering Committee. By way of attending and 
recording Steering Committee and Plenary sessions you will maintain an up 
to the minute pulse of all PWG projects. As an officer, you will have 
major influence over the future direction of the PWG.

The PWG has represented the print and imaging industry for over 13 years 
with open standards which are found in hardware and software from every 
vendor and in every operating system. Please consider this opportunity to 
play as essential role in keeping our industry moving forward by 
expressing you nomination to me directly or to [email-masked]. 

Regards,
Harry Lewis - PWG Chairman

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com