Subject: breaking release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:32:12 +0300

World News Release

Money Matters:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing
solution. Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. However,
allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees,
is new. The company charges sellers only for actual contact info from
interested buyers.

Company Bullets:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. Review
any market data website for more details.

Top International News:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

USA News Updates:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.