Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder: Poll of the level of interest in a Private MIB repository hosted by PWG (Last Chance to Respond!!)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:21:22 -0500

If you/your company hasn't responded to this request for interest one way 
or the other
please consider doing so.....the PWG Steering Committee needs this input 
before we
can consider next steps in having the PWG provide such a repository....

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 11/26/2007 01:18 PM -----

Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark 
10/29/2007 02:07 PM

To

cc

Subject
Poll of the level of interest in a Private MIB repository hosted by PWG 
(RESPONSE REQUESTED!!)

Greetings:

The PWG Steering Committee has had a request for the Printer Working Group
to host an SNMP MIB repository on the PWG web site to allow hardcopy 
device 
vendors to publish their private/enterprise MIBs for any/all products they
choose.

Before work on the mechanics and logistics of setting up a web/ftp site 
and
developing a process for the controlled publish and update of the MIBs, 
the 
PWG Steering Committee would like to guage the level of committment and 
interest, from hardcopy device vendors, in using such a MIB repository
to publish thier MIBs. 

Please respond to the PWG officers with your company's level of interest
(Yes,would publish MIB info. if a site was available, or NO,not 
interested) in having
a MIB repository available. 

Please send your responses to: 
(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @):

thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com
lee"dot"farrell"at"cda"dot"canon"dot"com
harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair