Subject: Not too shabby

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:47:12 -0800

E t Gu Takes Off As World Looks To Energy Solutions

5 Things to think about this weekend:

1. Global and domestic energy problems are rampant and taking their toll
on businesses worldwide. 
2. Little relief is in site. Corporations everywhere are looking for new
ways to meet the energy challenge.
3. EnerBrite (E t Gu) provides real solutions to energy costs, reducing
them as much as 30%.
4. Hotels in Florida are already boasting the SensorStat has paid for
itself in just 12 months.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.