Subject: Re: Monday Morning!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:42:58 +0700

Investors are all over e T GU

Thanksgivings top five points you should be considering:

1. The world is crying out for relief from the high cost of energy
2. Corporations are being forced to find there own solutions to their
energy problems.
3. SensorStat, is already providing huge relief to businesses in Florida
with reductions as high as 30 percent.
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings et g u's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. Increased exposure on eT G U from an upcoming media campaign next
week will certainly draw attention from investors. 

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.