Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Agenda and Registration for the February 2009 F2F meeting are set

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:39:11 -0500

PWG members,

Reminder that the February 2009 PWG Face to Face meeting will begin on 
Monday February 16, at 8:00 AM HST.

An updated agenda and venue information can be found at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/February_2009_Hawaii.html

This link will be updated with document links as the meeting approaches.

Because this meeting is being held at a hotel and not hosted by one of the 
PWG member companies, there is a daily meeting fee 
for this meeting.  Please remember to complete the registration at the 
following link: 

http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_Feb09_reg.html

For those that plan to also attend the IEEE P2600  group meetings on 
February 19 and 20 at the same venue, here is a link to their page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/2600/meetings.html

Note: For those attending both the PWG and P2600 meetings, pleae register 
(and pay) from the link on 
only one of the sites (either PWG or P2600)......the link is the same...

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will be 
provided.
The details of the conference call are:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300 
Participant Code: (Restricted)**

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the 
Chair. 

Jerry Thrasher
Printer Working Group Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com