Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> 2nd Last Call for Network Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:47:16 -0500

All, 

This is the announcement for another PWG wide Last Call for the "Network
Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface" specification. The
first Last Call resulted in many changes and quite a few comments were
received subsequently.  This second Last Call will end at the close of
business February 11. At the upcoming PWG Face to Face we will review
the resolution to the Last Call comments during the MFD session.   At
that point the specification should be ready for Formal Vote.

Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the
MFD reflector <mailto:[email-masked]> and cc me in
<mailto:[email-masked]>. I will collect the comments for
subsequent resolution at teleconferences prior to the face to face
meeting.  Hopefully all comments can be resolved prior to the face to
face meeting.   

Thanks, 

Pete 

The Last Call version of the "Network Scan Service Semantic Model and
Service Interface" specification is now available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanmodel10-20090122.pdf>
(As usual the .doc version as well as -rev.pdf and -rev.doc are
available in the same directory.) 

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701