Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Notice of Change to June 2009 F2F meeting dates (new dates June 23-25, 2009)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:42:05 -0400

PWG members,

To better align our F2F meetings with the IEEE P2600 working group and 
hopefully improve travel approval chances,
the June PWG F2F meeting is being move out one week from the original June 
16-18 dates to June 23-25. 
The meeting will be hosted by Xerox in Webster NY (near Rochester NY).

The IEEE P2600 working group will be holding a meeting on June 22 at the 
same venue.

The following link contains the venue information and will be updated with 
the final  agenda
and document links for all Working Group meeetings as the meeting 
approaches:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/June_2009_Rochester.html
_____________________________________
Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com