Subject: Oprah Weight Loss Solution , Try Acai Berry.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:23:50 +0100

If you have trouble viewing this e-mail, please click here.

Everyone

Will Want

Your New Secret

ACAI POWER SLIM

Discover the secret today!

Click here for details

To
review our Privacy Policy, please click here.

To ensure the delivery of your informative updates from Dr. Lark and the Daily Balance
Team, please add
[email-masked]

to your email address book.

************TO UNSUBSCRIBE************

You are receiving this e-mail at [email-masked] because you

indicated an interest in receiving special updates and offers
from Dr. Lark.

We hope that you find these updates helpful, but if you would
rather
not

receive them, you can unsubscribe by clicking here. You will be

immediately unsubscribed from our database. Remember, your personal information

will only be used by Healthy Directions, LLC, for editorial and marketing purposes.

Thank you.

Daily Balance

132 Indian Springs Drive

Lancaster, PA 21935