Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Network Resource Service Formal Vote - Initiated

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:17:05 -0600

Greetings:

This email initiates the Formal
Approval vote by the PWG membership on the “Network Resource Service:
Semantic Model and Service Interface” specification.

The Working Draft being submitted
can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090602.pdf

The complete list of Last Call issues
and resolutions can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/MFD-Resource-LastCallCommentResolution-20090528.pdf

The voting period will open on Tuesday
June 9, 2009 and close at 10PM (Pacific Time) on Tuesday July 2, 2009.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No(with
strong objection), Abstain.

Any No vote requires that the voter
state the reason for the No vote and a description of the changes required
to turn the No vote to a Yes.

Representatives from PWG member
companies are strongly encouraged to submit a vote.

To cast a vote, please send an email
with the following subject line format:

"MFD Scan Service Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of
voter>-<yes/no/abstain>"

Example: MFD Scan Service Formal Vote -Xerox-Zehler-yes

“No” votes MUST contain a reason
in the body of the email.

Please send your vote to the following
email addresses:

(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @):

thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com

Peter”dot”Zehler"at"Xerox"dot"com

harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com

Note:

This Formal Vote being done under Version 3.0 of the PWG process document
and the new PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality agreement.
The 2009 membership agreement calls out both theses documents and
the links are provided below.

To be eligible to vote the member
MUST have submitted a signed copy of the 2009 membership agreement.

The PWG Definition of the Standards
Development Process Version 3.0 located at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property
and Confidentiality is located at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Regards

Harry Lewis (PWG Secretary)

Harry Lewis

Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Open Standards

Phone: 720-663-3456

e-mail: [email-masked]

infoprint.com

P Think
before you print

_____________________________________________________________________________

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." _____________________________________________________________________________

--

This message has been scanned for viruses and

dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

---

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:23:11 -0400

All,

I had a cut and paste error in the original mail note(included below
corrected).  The original post still had the Scan Service instead of the
Resource Service in the lines explaining how to cast your vote.  The
corrected lines are below and in the included mail note.

Sorry about that,

Pete

To cast a vote, please send an email with the following subject line
format: 
"MFD Resource Service Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of
voter>-<yes/no/abstain>" 
Example: MFD Resource Service Formal Vote -Xerox-Zehler-yes 

PS  Please cast your vote early since the close of this vote is so close
to the US Independence Day holiday.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Harry Lewis
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 11:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Network Resource Service Formal Vote -
Initiated

Greetings: 

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on
the "Network Resource Service:  Semantic Model and Service Interface"
specification. 

The Working Draft being submitted can be downloaded at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090602.pdf   

The complete list of Last Call issues and resolutions can be downloaded
at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/MFD-Resource-LastCallCommentResolution-
20090528.pdf   

The voting period will open on Tuesday June 9, 2009 and close at 10PM
(Pacific Time) on Tuesday July 2, 2009. 

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No(with strong objection), Abstain. 

Any No vote requires that the voter state the reason for the No vote and
a description of the changes required to turn the No vote to a Yes. 

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
submit a vote. 

To cast a vote, please send an email with the following subject line
format: 
"MFD Resource Service Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of
voter>-<yes/no/abstain>" 
Example: MFD Resource Service Formal Vote -Xerox-Zehler-yes 

"No" votes MUST contain a reason in the body of the email. 

Please send your vote to the following email addresses: 
(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @): 
thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com 
Peter"dot"Zehler"at"Xerox"dot"com 
harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com 

Note: 
This Formal Vote being done under Version 3.0 of the PWG process
document and the new PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement.  The 2009 membership agreement calls out both
theses documents and the links are provided below. 

To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2009 membership agreement. 

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0
located at: 
http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf   

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
at: 
http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf   

Regards 

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Open Standards
Phone: 720-663-3456
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com <http://www.infoprint.com/> 

P Think before you print 
________________________________________________________________________
_____
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of
the information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you."
________________________________________________________________________
_____

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/> , and is

believed to be clean. 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

---

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:31:14 -0400

All,

When I cast my vote I also noticed Harry Lewis's email address was out
of date.  The corrected address is below and in the included mail note.

Sorry about that....again,

Pete

harry"dot"lewis"at"infoprint"dot"com

Peter Zehler

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Zehler, Peter
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Network Resource Service Formal Vote
-Initiated (correction)

All,

Sorry about that,

Pete

Peter Zehler

Greetings: 

harry"dot"lewis"at"infoprint"dot"com 

Note: 

Regards 

Harry Lewis

P Think before you print 

believed to be clean. 

believed to be clean.