Subject: [IPP] Re: IPP

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:26:12 -0600

Fernand0, you will probably get the
best response by including the IPP working group of the PWG (which I have
cc'd). There you will find many IPP experts.

The basic answer to your question is
that you would likely start with a Get-Attributes operation to determine
the printer's capabilities.

Basic job submission uses the Print-Job
operation and it is also possible, in many cases, to use the combination
Create-Job and Send-Document (for example when a job contains one or more
documents).

I hope this helps. Good luck in coding
your application.

Regards,

Harry

Harry Lewis

Architecture, Intellectual Property & Open Standards

Phone: 720-663-3456

e-mail: [email-masked]

infoprint.com

P Think
before you print

Fernando Cosso <[email-masked]>

10/25/2009 04:14 PM

To

[email-masked]

cc

Subject

IPP

Hi

I have a few questions about the Internet Printing Protocol and I would
be very happy if you answer them.

I want to code a server in PHP or C#, but I don't know how to start. What
is the query that the client makes to the server?

Best Regards

_____________________________________________________________________________

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." _____________________________________________________________________________

--

This message has been scanned for viruses and

dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp