Subject: [IPP] Live Meeting logistics for today's IPP teleconference

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:14:13 -0700

All,

I will not be attending today's meeting so my usual LiveMeeting link
will be unavailable.  I have set up a LiveMeeting for Tom to use today.
Below is the attendee information for connecting to Live meeting for
this week's IPP Meeting.  The link attendees should use is 

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=TF6F8T&role=attend&pw=sPb%
2CX%3E-4n>

Pete

When: Monday, Oct 5, 2009 4:00 PM (EDT)

Scheduled to Occur: Once

NOTES

For Support and Training please visit http://www.xeroxconferencing.com  

Peter Zehler has invited you to attend an online meeting using

Microsoft Office Live Meeting.

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=TF6F8T&role=attend&pw=sPb%2
CX%3E-4n 

Meeting time: Oct 5, 2009 4:00 PM (EDT)  

Add to my Outlook Calendar:

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/meetingICS?id=TF6F8T&role=attend&pw
=sPb%2CX%3E-4n&i=i.ics 

FIRST-TIME USERS

To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is

ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. 

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703 

TROUBLESHOOTING 

Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:

  1. Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:

     https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join 

  2. Copy and paste the required information:

        Meeting ID: TF6F8T

        Entry Code: sPb,X>-4n

        Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox 

If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:

http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidLiveMeeting?p1=12&p2=en_US&p3=LMInfo
&p4=support 

NOTICE

Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. 

By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications

may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp