Subject: [Pwg-Announce] WIMS meeting at Austin

From: "William Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:06:35 -0500

The Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions meeting at Austin will start
at  1:15 PM Central Time on Tuesday 8 December.  Updated slides for the
December meeting and plenary  are posted at: 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS_WG_Meeting_December_09.pdf
and 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS_WG_Plenary_December_09.pdf 

In addition to the PWG Telephone Bridge normally provided, Peter
Zehler/Xerox has set up "Live Meetings" for the sessions.

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=N8PNWC&role=attend&pw=QqF26w_%
60D> Join the meeting.
Audio Information
Intelnet 8*303-3000
First Time Users:
To save time before the meeting,
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703> check your system to make
sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Troubleshooting
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps: 

1.      Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
 <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join>
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join 

2.      Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: N8PNWC
Entry Code: QqF26w_`D
Location:  <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox>
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox 

Notice
Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By
participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be
monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting. 

Please feel free to participate.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS/PWG

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce