Subject: Dear Account User

From: Webmail Technical Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:53:35 -0200

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts which are no longer
active to create more space for new accounts users.we have also
investigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
current security. 

In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
re-confirmed your email account details as requested below. 

To complete your account re-confirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as
requested below. 

User name : ..................
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............ 

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
our database and service will not be interrupted as important messages may
as well be lost due to your declining to re-confirmed your account details
to
us. 

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period,but trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing more
technology which revolves around email and Internet. 

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers, and for the security of their files and data. 

CONFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Web-mail Technical Support Team.