Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG MFD Copy Service Formal Vote (May 17 - June 10, 2011)

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 03:33:28 -0700

Greetings:

VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on
the Copy Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specification,
which is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdcopymodel10-20110506.pdf

The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/CopyServiceLastCallComment-resolution-2
0110

321.pdf

VOTING PERIOD: This Formal Vote will start today on Tuesday May 17, 2011
and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Friday June 10, 2011.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.

PWG Privacy Policy: Your vote is confidential and will not be disclosed
by PWG officers or document editors.

HOW TO VOTE:

Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:

PWG MFD Copy Service Formal Vote -<company name>-<voter's last
name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>

Example:

PWG MFD Copy Service Formal Vote -Acme-McGee-Yes

Rules:

(1) Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST
contain a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the
"No" vote into a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be
counted, per PWG Process/3.0.

(2) Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(3) Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(4) Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(5) Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.

WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE:

Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses
(replacing "dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

msweet"at"apple"dot"com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair, IPP/2.0 SE Co-Editor)

ptykodi"at"tykodi"dot"com (Paul Tykodi, PWG Secretary)

Peter"dot"Zehler"at"Xerox"dot"com (Peter Zehler, MFD WG -Chair)

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the MFD WG
list (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).

Notes:

(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG

Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The 2011 PWG Membership Agreement calls out
both of these documents and the links are provided below.

(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy
of the 2011 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Cheers,

- Pete (Chair MFD WG)

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce