Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Last Call - WIMS Projects Charters

From: "William Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:27:25 -0400

All,

This is the announcement of Last Calls for three Project Charters describing
proposed WIMS (Imaging System Management) projects. The charter drafts are
posted at:

MFD Alerts:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/charter/wd-mfdalerts-charter-20110515.pdf 

Coherent MFD Management Interfaces: (CMMI):

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/charter/wd-cmmi-charter-20110515.pdf

DMTF/CIM Printer Profile: 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/charter/wd-cimprinterprofile-charter-20110515
.pdf 

These projects are being chartered, with the charters to be submitted for
formal PWG approval, to provide greater visibility for and to solicit more
PWG member participation in the generation of imaging system  management
specifications. It is intended that all three of these projects will result
in standards for hardcopy imaging equipment, and they should reflect
consensus among PWG members. The three projects are not critically
interdependent and will be voted on separately. Schedules outlined in the
proposed charters may  be affected by the personnel resources available and
the other concurrent projects.

Please review these charters and send comments to the WIMS reflector
([email-masked]). 

charter.  We will discuss all received comments during the WIMS Face to Face
meeting on May 24 in Webster, NY. The Last Calls will close on Friday, 3
June. 

Thank you,

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS/PMP

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

---

From: "William Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 20:41:47 -0400

Sorry, Ira corrected me in that the last call duration must be 16 working
days (minimum of 22 Calendar days). So last calls end on 8 June.

Thanks. Bill Wagner

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of William Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Last Call - WIMS Projects Charters

All,

MFD Alerts:

charter.  We will discuss all received comments during the WIMS Face to Face
meeting on May 24 in Webster, NY. The Last Calls will close on Wednesday, 8
June. 

Thank you,

 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by  <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean.