Subject: [Pwg-Announce] FaxOut Formal Vote ending soon...Please send your vote before the MFD session at the Face to Face meeting

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:40:20 -0700

All,
I'd like to complete this vote at the Face to face.  Please send your
vote as specified below.
Thanks,
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Paul Tykodi
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 6:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG MFD FaxOut Service Formal Vote (July 7 -
August9, 2011)

Greetings:

VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on
the FaxOut Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specification,
which is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdfaxoutmodel10-20110705.pdf

The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/FaxOutServiceLastCallComment-resolution
-201
10705.pdf

VOTING PERIOD:  This Formal Vote will start today on Thursday July 7,
2011 and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Tuesday August 9, 2011.

Valid votes are:  Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.

PWG Privacy Policy: Your vote is confidential and will not be disclosed
by PWG officers or document editors.

HOW TO VOTE:

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.

To vote, send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:

PWG MFD FaxOut Service Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last
name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>

Example:  PWG MFD FaxOut Service Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes

Rules:

(1) Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST
contain a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the
"No" vote into a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be
counted, per PWG Process/3.0.

(2) Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(3) Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(4) Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(5) Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.

WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE:

Please send your vote to all of the following email addresses (replacing
"dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

msweet"at"apple"dot"com (PWG Chair)

ptykodi"at"tykodi"dot"com (PWG Secretary) 

Peter"dot"Zehler"at"Xerox"dot"com (Peter Zehler, MFD WG -Chair)

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the MFD WG
list (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).

Note:

(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement.  The 2011 PWG Membership Agreement calls out
both of these documents and the links are provided below.

(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy
of the 2011 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Regards,

Paul Tykodi (PWG Secretary)

------------------------------------
Tykodi Consulting Services LLC
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant
[email-masked]
3 Lowell Ave.
Dover, NH 03820-2705
tel: (603) 343-1820
mobile: (603) 866-0712
------------------------------------

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce