Subject: [Pwg-Announce] August Face to Face slides

From: "William Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:48:58 -0400

The updated August face-to-face meeting and Plenary slides for the  Cloud
Imaging and WIMS/PMP working groups are posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-August-11.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-August-11.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS-August-2011-Plenary.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS-WG-Meeting-August%202011.pd
f

Bill Wagner, Chairman WIMS/PWG and Vicechair Cloud Imaging WG/PWG

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

---

From: "William Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:28:07 -0400

The WIMS/PMP slides for the August face-to-face meeting have been updated to
include a short presentation from Thinxtream Technologies on CWMP Protocol
for the Print Industry.

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS-WG-Meeting-August%202011.p
df>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/f-2-f_slides/WIMS-WG-Meeting-August%202011.pd
f

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Co-Chairman WIMS/PWG