Subject: [Pwg-Announce] New LiveMeeting Information for Face to Face & Semantic Model teleconferences

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:20:22 -0700

All,

Due to some unknown technical issues and the fact that the MFD and SM
working groups have merged, we now have new LiveMeeting information.
The information below will be used for Tuesday's and Wednesday's
sessions at the Face to Face meeting.  It is also being used for all
future PWG Semantic Model working group teleconferences.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

LiveMeeting information:
Join the meeting.
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PwgSemanticModel&role=atte
nd&pw=LetMeIn>  

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PwgSemanticModel&role=atte
nd&pw=LetMeIn> 

First Time Users: 
To save time before the meeting, check your system
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703> to make sure it is ready
to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. 
Troubleshooting
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps: 

1.	Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: 
	https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join 
2.	Copy and paste the required information: 
	Meeting ID: PwgSemanticModel 
	Entry Code: LetMeIn 
	Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox 

If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support
<http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox> 

Notice 
Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By
participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be
monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting. 

Audio Information 
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 

Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not
have it).

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce