Subject: [IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP conference call

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:11:46 -0700

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's IPP conference call to:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20111031.pdf

Our next conference call is November 14, 2011 at 1pm Eastern time.

Action items:

	- Ira and Mike to review 5100.x specs to remove action items, fix
	  boilerplate copyright text in early specs, fix header/footer/document
	  titles as needed, and fix normative references to drafts, etc.
	- Ira to post message to IPP WG list to review 5100.x specs for bad text
	- Mike to update document template to include RECOMMENDED and
	  CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED, make level 4 headings bold
	- Ira to send input/output tray text to Mike for incorporation into JPS3
	- Mike to include a slide about using CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED in IPP
	  specs to the IPP WG session slides for December 2011 F2F

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp