Subject: Fwd: Marketing Department_Portable MINI Hidden SPY Cameras

From: Amber Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:05:55 +0800

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Could you please allow me to introduce our company who is a professional
supplier of MINI Hidden SPY Cameras?* *

 *Applications and characteristic for MINI Hidden SPY Cameras*
*** *They are ideal for collecting evidence,Law
Enforcement,monitoring,recording lecture *
*and interviewing secretly etc.*
*** All are MINI Shape with pin-hole camera on it*.*
* Record 640*480/1280*960/1280*720/720*480 AVI video,25/30fps,built-in
lithium battery.
* They are only produced in China.

*Product line*
* Spy Pen Camera                                        * MINI Spy Car
Keychain Camera
* Spy MP3  Camera                                      * Spy Watch Camera
* Hidden Wireless Doorbell Camera               * Diving Mask Camera
* Pendant Camera                                        * Hidden Sheper
Camera,Clock Camera
* Spy Cigarette Case Camera                        * MINI Rock Flower Camera
* Lighter Camera

*Why choose us as your supplier?*
* *Only* supply high quality
* Production ability:1500 sets/day
* 1 year warranty
 * FCC ROHS certificates
* We are the supplier of a world famous CCTV camera distributor in USA
* Fast and on time delivery.Salesman trail goods untill customer receive it.
* Salesman has been engaged in this field for 4 years.Thay can reply your
inquiries within 24 hours.

We hope run into business relations with you.If don't want to receive any
email from us,please note me.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Amber

*Swift Export Company Limited                          *

*Mobile:+86-15929917455  Fax: +86-029-88862068   Contact: Amber   *

*Email: [email-masked] ,
<[email-masked]%20,[email-masked]>
[email-masked]*

*Web: **http://spydvr.en.china.cn/*
<http://spydvr.en.china.cn/><http://spydvr.tradeprince.com/>
* *

*MSN: [email-masked]**  Skype: quee.r*

*ADD: 2 floor,4# building,Jiuzuo Gardon,Nan'er Huan West
Section,Xi'an,Shaan'xi,China*