Subject: [Pwg-Announce] CWMP BOF - 9-11am CST 6 December 2011

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:02:51 -0500

Hi,

The PWG-Thinxtream CWMP BOF team has completed additional work
and produced slides and a revised whitepaper about CWMP Data Models
for Printers and MFDs.

Next week's PWG face-to-face meeting at Dell in Austin, TX will begin
with a two-hour CWMP BOF.

Schedule:
6 December 2011 - 9-11am CST / 10am-12pm EST
- usual PWG dial-up number/access code

Slides:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/cwmp-bof-dec-2011.pdf / ppt

Whitepaper:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/white-cwmpmfdmodel10-20111203.pdf / doc
- for review during CWMP BOF session

Cheers,
- Ira (for the PWG-Thinxtream CWMP BOF team)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:59:16 -0500

Hi,

Reposted slides in the same place - thanks to Harry Lewis for
noticing the broken link to the whitepaper on slide 10.

Cheers,
- Ira