Subject: [IPP] IPP Agenda - 3-5pm EDT Monday 24 September

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:26:33 -0400

Hi,

Our next IPP WG call will be this Monday!

Monday 24 September 12-2pm US PDT / 3-5pm US EDT

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP/Cloud Imaging WG Telecon
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, July 9, 2012 to no end date
Time: 12:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco)
Meeting Number: 624 587 312
Meeting Password: pwg123
-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to
https://appleinc.webex.com/appleinc/j.php?ED=204995427&UID=504472682&PW=NNzM5MmRlMzBl&RT=MiM0
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

*** Main Objective - Review IPP Everywhere PWG LC changes ***

(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
- Mike?

(2) Approve IPP minutes from last meeting - thanks Paul!
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20120910.pdf

(3) Review IPP slides for October PWG Meeting
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/ipp-wg-agenda-october-12d1.pdf

(4) Review Cloud slides for October PWG Meeting
- to be posted

(5) Next steps
- IPP WG session at PWG meeting Tuesday 2 October
- IPP WG teleconference on Monday 22 October

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
Temporary Cabin *** 2012 only *** 906-494-2523

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:57:32 -0400

The proposed  Cloud slides for the October meeting at at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-Oct-2012A.pdf  and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-Oct-2012a.pdf

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ira
McDonald
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:27 PM
To: [email-masked]; Ira McDonald
Subject: [IPP] IPP Agenda - 3-5pm EDT Monday 24 September

Hi,

------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP/Cloud Imaging WG Telecon
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, July 9, 2012 to no end date
Time: 12:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco)
Meeting Number: 624 587 312
Meeting Password: pwg123
-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to https://appleinc.webex.com/appleinc/j.php?ED=204995427
<https://appleinc.webex.com/appleinc/j.php?ED=204995427&UID=504472682&PW=NNz
M5MmRlMzBl&RT=MiM0> &UID=504472682&PW=NNzM5MmRlMzBl&RT=MiM0
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

(5) Next steps

Cheers,
- Ira

 <http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>
 <http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by  <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean.