Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [IANA #654971] AutoReply: General Request for Assignment

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:41:25 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IANA General Enquiries via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Subject: [IANA #654971] AutoReply: General Request for Assignment
To: [email-masked]

To whom it may concern:

This is an automatically generated message to notify you that we have
received your request, and it has been recorded in our ticketing
system with a reference number of 654971.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. IANA staff will
review your message shortly.

If this message is in reply to a previously submitted ticket, it is
possible that the previous ticket has been marked as closed. As we
review this ticket, we will also review previous correspondence and
take appropriate action.

To expedite processing, and ensure our staff can view the full history
of this request, please make sure you include the follow exact text in
the subject line of all future correspondence on this issue:

         [IANA #654971]

You can also simply reply to this message, as this tag is already in
the subject line.

Thank you,

The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Name:
Ira McDonald

Contact Email:
[email-masked]

Type of Assignment:
Permanent registration updates in IPP Registry

Copy of revised IANA XML registry is at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/IANA-IPP-registrations/
in the file ipp-registrations-20130130.xml

Changes:
- Added PWG 5100.14 (IPP Everywhere) and registered keyword.
- Removed extraneous [PWG5100.x] text from attribute syntax strings.
- Fixed references to PWG 5100.13 (were 5100.X)
- Fixed job-accounting-user-id (was job-account-user-id)
- Fixed job-accounting-user-id-default (missing -default) Printer
Description attribute
- Fixed job-password-supported (was boolean, should have been integer(0:255)
- Registered all requested-attributes group keywords

Registry:
IANA IPP Registry
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipp-registrations/ipp-registrations.xml

Description:
Proposed: Mike Sweet (Apple)
Reviewed: By IETF Designated Experts for IPP Registry
Approved: 30 January 2013
By: Ira McDonald (IETF Designated Expert for IPP Registry)

Additional Info:
New operations, attributes, values, and status codes defined in IPP
Everywhere (PWG 5100.14-2013), edited by Mike
Sweet (Apple, joint IETF Designated Expert for IPP Registry)

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp