Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTP Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (12 May 2013)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:15:36 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTP Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07-20130512.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07-20130512.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07-20130512.htm
 - HTML format

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by a complete rewrite of IPP URI Scheme
[RFC3510].

This version has minor editorial changes since the previous version - see
below.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------

Change History

   12 May 2013 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07.txt
   Editorial - Revised section 1 (introduction) to add 'Rationale for
     this document', per Smith Kennedy.

   Editorial - Global - Changed 'Conformance Requirements' to
     'Applicability', per Barry Leiba.

   Editorial - Global - Changed '[PWG5100.EW]' to '[PWG5100.14]',
     corrected date and URI, and moved section 8.1 (normative
     references), per IPP WG review.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp