Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTP Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (19 September 2013)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:22:43 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTP Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-08-20130919.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-08-20130919.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by a complete rewrite of IPP URI Scheme
[RFC3510].

This version has minor editorial changes since the previous version - see
below.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------

Change History

   19 September 2013 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-08.txt
   Global - Updated references, per IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp