Subject: [IPP] LDAP Printer Schema (19 September 2013)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:28:30 -0400

Hi,

I *have* assigned OIDs to the few new attributes, because we have a
stable set chosen in section 4.1 of the IPP Everywhere spec.

 I've just posted a new Internet-Draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services
to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05-20130919.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05-20130919.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   19 September 2013 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt
   - Sixth draft - for IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
   - Global - updated publication and expiration dates in copyright,
   header, footer, and boilerplate.
   - Global - updated references, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp