Subject: [IPP] Join Conference Call (IPP & Cloud) Monday 14 OCT at 3PM EST

From: Ron Nevo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:50:29 +0000

Hi All

There will be a Join Call IPP & Cloud conference call on Monday, 14 OCT at 3PM EDT (Noon PDT).

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.
PWG WebEx invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: IPP/Cloud WG
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 23, 2013 to no end date
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Agenda:

(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
(2) Review IPP F2F slides
(3) Review Cloud F2F slides

Thank You,

[Description: Description: samsung]
Ron Nevo | Senior Manager | Product Marketing
Strategic Alliances, Solutions, MPS, Standards and Certifications
Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group-Cloud Imaging
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Enterprise Business Division

85 Challenger Road | Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
P 201.329.6231   C 201.220.6348
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
http://www.samsung.com/us/printersolutions/
[Print Plus Logo email version]
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:13:13 -0400

Proposed slides for October face-to-face are at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-Oct-2013.pdf.

There is an update to the Cloud Model spec at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20131012.pdf

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

From: Ron Nevo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'William A Wagner'; 'Michael Sweet'; Ira McDonald
Subject: Join Conference Call (IPP & Cloud) Monday 14 OCT at 3PM EST 

Hi All

There will be a Join Call IPP & Cloud conference call on Monday, 14 OCT at
3PM EDT (Noon PDT). 

Topic: IPP/Cloud WG 

 

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

4. Click "Join". 

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

For assistance 

You can contact me at: 

[email-masked] 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&ICS
=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=
MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9
s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

Agenda:

 

Thank You,

Description: Description: samsung

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.samsung.com/us/printersolutions/>
http://www.samsung.com/us/printersolutions/

Print Plus Logo email version