Subject: [IPP] IPP registrations sent to IANA (23 November 2013)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:07:17 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IANA General Enquiries via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Subject: [IANA #727433] AutoReply: General Request for Assignment
To: [email-masked]

To whom it may concern:

This is an automatically generated message to notify you that we have
received your request, and it has been recorded in our ticketing
system with a reference number of 727433.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. IANA staff will
review your message shortly.

If this message is in reply to a previously submitted ticket, it is
possible that the previous ticket has been marked as closed. As we
review this ticket, we will also review previous correspondence and
take appropriate action.

To expedite processing, and ensure our staff can view the full history
of this request, please make sure you include the follow exact text in
the subject line of all future correspondence on this issue:

         [IANA #727433]

You can also simply reply to this message, as this tag is already in
the subject line.

Thank you,

The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Name:
Ira McDonald

Contact Email:
[email-masked]

Type of Assignment:
Permanent registration updates in IPP Registry

Copy of revised IANA XML registry is at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/IANA-IPP-registrations/
in the file ipp-registrations-20131122.xml

Changes:
- Separated read-only Xxx Description attributes into new Xxx Status groups.
- Added missing 'warnings-count' Document Status attribute.
- Added missing 'job-actuals' keyword for requested-attributes.
- Added missing finishing-template-supported and
stitching-reference-edge-supported definitions
- Added IPP FaxOut service definitions
- Added IPP Transaction-Based Printing Extensions definitions
- Added PWG MSN2 definitions

Registry:
IANA IPP Registry
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipp-registrations/ipp-registrations.xml

Description:
Proposed: Mike Sweet (Apple)
Reviewed: By IETF Designated Experts for IPP Registry
Approved: 23 November 2013
By: Ira McDonald (IETF Designated Expert for IPP Registry)

Additional Info:
Various corrections for IPP operations and attributes,
IPP FaxOut, IPP Transaction-Based Printing Exts,
and PWG Media Standardized Names [PWG5101.1]
edited by Mike Sweet (Apple)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp