Subject: [IPP] Extra IPP Agenda - 3-5pm Eastern 25 November 2013

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:06:17 -0500

Hi,

Our next IPP WG call will be Monday 25 November 12-2pm US Pacific / 3-5pm
US Eastern

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

NOTE:  Please do NOT use the Webex audio bridge feature - instead use the
regular PWG conference bridge above!

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP/Cloud WG
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 23, 2013 to no end date
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:
(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
- volunteer for minute taker?

(2) Approve IPP minutes from previous meetings
 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20131007.pdf
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20131022.pdf

(3) Status of various IPP documents (Ira/Mike)
* IETF IPP over HTTPS Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (Ira)
-
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09-20131105.pdf
-- edits in response to IETF Apps Area review by Tom Petch
-- awaiting IETF Apps Area WG feedback and further IETF reviews

* IETF LDAP Printer Schema (Ira)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp
/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05-20130919.pdf
 -- pending edits per IETF Apps Area review by Alexey Melnikov on 18
November
-- defer to next week when Mike's available

* IPP Fax Out (Mike)
- <goog_769320192>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfaxout10-20131115-rev.pdf
-- PWG Approved - editorial fixes from Formal Vote
-- defer to next week when Mike's available

* IPP Transaction-based Printing Extensions (Mike)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-ipptrans10-20131108-5100.16.pdf
-- PWG Approved - PWG Candidate Standard 5100.16-2013

(4) Proposal for marker-xxx-missing (Lee Hills)
- email on 19 November
-- defer to next week when Mike's available

(5) Review of IPP Scan Service (Pete Zehler)
- <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert10-20130731-rev.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20131005.pdf

(6) Review of IPP Implementor's Guide v2.0 (Smith)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20131002-rev.pdf
-- continue at section 7 (from October F2F) if time allows

(7) Next steps
- IPP WG telecon on Monday 2 December
- IPP WG telecon on Monday 2 December

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:54:56 -0500

I expect that IPP Scan link should be
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-201301105.pdf.

Thanks,

Bill W.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ira
McDonald
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]; Ira McDonald
Subject: [IPP] Extra IPP Agenda - 3-5pm Eastern 25 November 2013

Hi,

Our next IPP WG call will be Monday 25 November 12-2pm US Pacific / 3-5pm US
Eastern

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP/Cloud WG
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 23, 2013 to no end date
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

-
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09-20131105.
pdf

-
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05-20130
919.pdf

-- pending edits per IETF Apps Area review by Alexey Melnikov on 18 November
-- defer to next week when Mike's available

* IPP Fax Out (Mike)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfaxout10-20131115-rev.pdf

- email on 19 November

(5) Review of IPP Scan Service (Pete Zehler)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20131005.pdf

(7) Next steps

Cheers,

- Ira

 <http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>
 <http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:37:02 -0500

Hi Bill,

Yes, you're right.

I had copied the link (broken) out of the document itself - I should have
test it.

Cheers,
- Ira

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM, William A Wagner <[email-masked]>wrote:

> *From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Ira
> McDonald
> *Sent:* Saturday, November 23, 2013 5:06 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]; Ira McDonald
> *Subject:* [IPP] Extra IPP Agenda - 3-5pm Eastern 25 November 2013
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05-20130919.pdf
>