Subject: [IPP] Yet another update of the IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions specfication

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:13:49 -0500

All,

I have posted another prototype draft of the IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions to:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsix10-20140226.docx
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsix10-20140226.pdf
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsix10-20140226-rev.pdf

Changes:

- There were a bunch of references that were messed up in the 2/24 draft
- Figure 4 was not updated with the new operation names
- Renamed job-states to output-device-job-states for consistency with the existing output-device-job-state attribute
- Added some discussion of when a job or document is fetchable (based on Cloud Imaging discussions)
- Added some discussion of Infrastructure Printers telling Proxies about attributes they don't care about (also based on Cloud Imaging discussions)
- Fixed the IANA registrations.

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp