Subject: [IPP] get-notifications

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:10:26 -0400

In attempting to understand IPPSIX, (which requires a full set of
notification operations for the Proxy), I attempted to find a description
the get-notifications operation.  Internet Printing Protocol Version 2.0
Second Edition 5100.12)  table 4 and table 5 reference RFC3995 for this
operation but, although this RFC includes the notification capability,  I
cannot find Get-Notifications there. It would appear to be, rather, in
RFC3996.

Bill Wagner

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:10:31 -0400

Bill, thanks for reporting this. Adding this to my local list of pending errata until we have the pwg.org issue tracker online...

On Mar 13, 2014, at 8:10 PM, William A Wagner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In attempting to understand IPPSIX, (which requires a full set of notification operations for the Proxy), I attempted to find a description the get-notifications operation.  Internet Printing Protocol Version 2.0  Second Edition 5100.12)  table 4 and table 5 reference RFC3995 for this operation but, although this RFC includes the notification capability,  I cannot find Get-Notifications there. It would appear to be, rather, in RFC3996.
>  
> Bill Wagner
>  
>  

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair