Subject: Revealed: DrOz Reveals NEW Trick for Perfect-Skin

From: Dr0z SkinSecret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:54:24 -0800

===================
****Dr Oz Skin Secrets!****
===================

Dr Oz Revealed the #1 Newest Tip to Get Clear, PERFECT Skin!

With this newest tip you can achieve perfect skin & look years younger!

Want to Find Out More About Dr0z's New Tip? Then Go Here Now: http://www.bathyhap.com/newskinclarity/skintrick.html

-Simply go below right now if you care to end our email-ads.Thanks
http://www.bathyhap.com/ne1wskinclarity/skin1trick.html
Wonder Online
2617 Davis Ave.Tifton,GA,31794

Hello Yelpers. Long time reader, first time contributor. Figured it was about time I gave back, at least a little.

So where better to start than at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 top of my Chicago dining hierarchy? To me, Avec epitomizes what an urban dining should be. Energetic, edgy, adventurous, au99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ntic. We are lucky to have it here in Chicago.

Dish-wise, hard to go wrong, but I'd advise anything that involves a pork shoulder or a whole fish. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 hangar steak preparation is generally simple but also near-perfect. And trust 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 waitstaff - 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y know what 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y are talking about. 

While some frown at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 wooden benches, long waits, and an aggressive noise level, I think it adds to 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 experience. So go at 11pm to dodge 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 crowd at its peak, and enjoy your Tempranillo with a soundtrack from WuTang. Love this place! Been here twice now. I love small plates in general because it allows you to try a variety of items. Some of my favorites include 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 tomato salad (seasonal, no longer on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu) - so simple but delicious. I really liked 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ir focaccia - 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 cheese had a great flavor and oozed out of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 bread. However, I've had 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 focaccia twice now, so I don't know if I'll order it again...too many things to try. I don't eat pork, but my husband said 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 chorizo stuffed in dat
 es was 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 best thing he ever ate. I also had a great pasta with mushroom ragu (seasonal, no longer on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu)..I really enjoyed 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 texture of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 pasta and 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 flavor of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 mushrooms was excellent.

You can't get reservations, so you will definitely have to wait, but it's well worth it. It's ideal when you don't have reservations and will have to wait anyway. While in Chicago for a conference, I had one night where I was solo for dinner. I chose Avec since I'd read that 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ir counter and common-table seating would be suitable for a single diner. Sure enough, I walked right past a line of guests waiting on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 sidewalk for seats and was seated in 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 single empty chair at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 counter. Even before seeing a menu, I was excited about 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 meal thanks to 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 vibe of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 restaurant, smells coming from 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 open (tiny) kitchen, and smiles on diners' faces.

I was pleased to see Campari at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 small bar, and started out with a serving on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 rocks. I ordered 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 leek bruschetta, which came out quickly and was fantastic. I ordered a glass of wine from 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ir decent wine list, but was told that 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y were out of that bottle. I took a substitution which was great. I saw 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 smoked edwards surryano ham on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu, and asked my waiter for a 1oz portion of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 ham by itself ra99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6r than 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 ham dish on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu. He said that'd be fine, but after consulting with 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 kitchen came back and told me 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y'd ra99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6r serve it as 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec
 717c6 dish on 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu. I love a great ham, but was pretty disappointed with how Avec killed it. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 great ham was served with crisp tart apples, avocado, LOTS of pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. I couldn't taste any of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 smoky ham flavor through 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 curtain of accompaniments. Unfortunate. Avec has a great menu with lots of interesting, original combinations. With such talent and creativity, I'd expect 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 chefs to highlight great ingredients ra99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6r than hide 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6m.

For an entree I had 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 roasted pork shoulder, which took a while but was worth 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 wait. It was served in an individual cast iron hot out of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 oven. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 pork was obviously fork-tender, and 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 sauce and veggies melded toge99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6r exquisitely. I took half of it home and enjoyed it for breakfast 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 next day. I have to say my opinion of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 feel of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 place isn't good because I went for a late lunch/early dinner so 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6re weren't many people 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6re and I know I would have to go when it was busier because 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y want it to be more of a social ga99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ring experience. That being said, my friend and I show up, ordered 99534f
 3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 Chorizo-stuffed Medjool Dates, Baby Octopus, & 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 pork shoulder. All of which were great. I loved 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 dates. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 staff seemed good and one of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 cooks came over and asked us our opinion of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 pork shoulder which was sweet when you first start off and finished off smoothly. Went with a party of 4 at 4:30 and got a seat immediately. Long line formed around 5. I was impressed with 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 server and 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 menu was interesting. We got 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 whole fish (pretty good), bacon dates (great), and a few o99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6r dishes that were tasty. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 reason for my 3 stars in that we also got 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 $90 ribeye. It comes precut and honestly 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 port
 ion size was horrible...less than what you would get from a top steak house for $60. Also 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 meat was not flavorful and chewy. If we didn't end 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 meal with 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 steak I would have given this place 4-5 stars but unfortunately everyone at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 table walked away with that as 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 memory of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 night. Bill came out to be $75 per person (alcohol included). Most likely won't be going back myself. I would recommend people try 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 place but DON'T GET 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 RIBEYE!!!!!!! Dining out isn't just about 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 food: it's also about bigger experience: conversing, ambience, and connecting with o99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6rs. Avec is so loud that you have to really raise your voice and strain to carry on a conversation. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b
 4eec717c6n 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6re's 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 next couple six inches away, trying to do 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 same. But my main gripe is those wooden blocks 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y make you sit on - it is like a child's punishment stool, having to perch on those hard, totally uncomfortable bricks with no backrest while o99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6rs push back and forth in 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 aisle behind you. Ugh. Food is lovely, wine selection is creative and different, service was fantastic. But 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 cramped room layout and those stools are a real detriment to 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 overall experience. This past weekend me and a few friends took a fifteen hour car ride from Boston to Chicago to go to Pitchfork fest. Before we left though, I asked 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 chef at 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 restaurant I worked at where I should go eat in Chic
 ago, whereupon laughed at me and said "Alinea, obviously." and 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6n proceeded to tell me about Avec. I was a little skeptical at first since I always feel awkward going into a place that is geared towards alcohol when I'm not 21, but I figured I would give it a shot. 

So after fifteen hours of driving we finally get to 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 restaurant, only to have to wait for half an hour at 11PM. That's how busy this place is. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 restaurant itself is really beautiful, a stark contrast to 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 minimalist white Blackbird next door. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 communal aspect of dining combined with 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 wood paneling gives 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 place a really cozy warm feel, something you don't find in a lot of ultra-trendy/hip places. It is a little loud though, and we had to shout across 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 table at times to keep up 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 conversation. Also, while communal dining is pretty cool in that someone offered us 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ir food after 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6y were too full to finish it, having people dip 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6ir fingers into 995
 34f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 salt and pepper was not. And I hope you don't mind people listening into your conversations because that's bound to happen as well. 

But 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 food. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 food was deliciously amazing. Like I said, we had just gotten finished a car ride that took us halfway across 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 country, so we were all hungry and tired (especially after that wait). 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 food did not disappoint. Everything was so heavy and rich and just full of flavor. Despite 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 fact that nothing here is conventional, it all felt like comfort food. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 "deluxe" focaccia was one of 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 best dishes I've had in a while. 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 cheese inside of it was so creamy and savory, and 99534f3f134a9acad84a04b4eec717c6 bit of truffle oil in it gave it that earthy smell that made it an olfactory wonderland.