Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (13 March 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:42:46 -0400

Hi,

Based on PWG IPP WG review on 3 March 2014 - minor corrections
to the previous updates based on IETF Apps Area review by Alexey
Melnikov.

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-07-20140313.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-07-20140313.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   13 March 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-07.txt
   Working draft - for IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Everywhere project
   Global - updated publication and expiration dates in copyright,
   header, footer, and boilerplate.
   Editorial - revised sections 4, 4.2, and 4.24 to add implementation
   notes about different field delimiters in printer-xri-supported and
   printer-resolution-supported (for compatibility with SLP template),
   per PWG IPP WG.
   Editorial - revised appendix A 'Changes since RFC 3712' to correct
   typos and expand PWG IPP Everywhere reference, per PWG IPP WG.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp