Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (20 April 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:45:07 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-12-20140420.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-12-20140420.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document is parallel to, but does not update or obsolete, RFC 3510.

This version has *minor* editorial changes since the previous version -
based on
IPP WG review on 14 April 2014.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------

Change History

   20 April 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-12.txt

   Editorial - Revised section 4.3 Associated Port for 'ipps' URI
   Scheme, to add informative reference to CUPS, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP
   WG review.
   Editorial - Revised section 4.6.1 Examples of 'ipps' URI for
   Printers, to change "third" to "fourth" for the port 443 example, per
   IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
   Editorial - Revised section 6 IANA Considerations, to add informative
   reference to CUPS, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
   Editorial - Revised section 9.2 Informative References, to add
   informative reference to CUPS, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp