Subject: Open this Email to View *Singles Near You

From: "Match.Com partner"<Match.Com [email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 12:12:21 -0400

Unable-to-view our Ad below due to
no images ? Please
visit here*

Open this Email to View *Singles Near You

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid segments, or tectonic plates, that migrate across the surface
over periods of many millions o

5VLEJ7ZVDSf years Over 70% percent of Earth's surface is covered with water,[27] with the remainder consisting of continents and islands which together
have many lakes and other sources of wate

5VLEJ7ZVDSr that contribute to the hydrosphere Earth's poles are mostly covered with ice that is the solid ice of the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice that is the polar ice packs The planet's interior remains

5VLEJ7ZVDSactive, with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the magnetic field, and a thick layer of relatively solid mantle

Earth gravitati

5VLEJ7ZVDSonally interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon During one orbit around the S

5VLEJ7ZVDSun, the Earth rotates about its own axis 366 26 times, creating 365 26 solar days, or one sidereal
year [note 6] The Earth's axis of rotation is tilted 23 4° away from the perpendicular of its orbital plane

5VLEJ7ZVDS, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface with a period of one tropical year (365 24 solar days) [28] The Moon is Earth's only
natural satellite It began orbiting the Earth about 4 53 billion years ago (bya) The Moon's gravitational interaction with Earth stimulates
ocean tides, stabilizes the axial tilt, and gradually slows the planet's rotation

The planet is home to millions of species of life, including humans [29] Both the mineral resources of the plan

5VLEJ7ZVDSet and the products of the biosphere contribute resources that are used to support a global human
population [30] These inhabitants are grouped into about 200 independent sovereign states, which interact th

5VLEJ7ZVDSrough diplomacy, travel, trade, and military action The modern English noun earth developed from Middle English erthe (recorded in 1137),
itself from Old English eorthe (dating from before 725), deriving

5VLEJ7ZVDSfrom Proto-Germanic *erthō Earth has cognates in all other Germanic languages, including Dutch aarde, German Erde, a

5VLEJ7ZVDSnd Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish jord [31] The Earth is personified as a goddess in Germanic paganism
(appearing as Jörð in Norse mythology, mother of the god Thor) [32]

In general English usage, the name earth can be capitalized or spelled in lowercase interchangeably, either when used absolutely or prefixed with

5VLEJ7ZVDS"the" (i e "Earth", "the Earth", "earth", or "the earth") Many deliberately spell the name of the planet with a capital, both as "Earth"
or "the Earth" Th

5VLEJ7ZVDSis is to distinguish it as a proper noun, distinct from the senses of the term as a mass noun or verb (e g referring to soil, the ground,
earthing in the electrical sense, etc ) Oxford spelling recognizes

5VLEJ7ZVDSthe lowercase form as the most common, with the capitalized form as a variant of it Another common convention is to spell the name with a
capital when occurring absolutely (e g Earth's atmosphere) and lowercase when preceded by "the" (e g the atmosphere of the earth) The
term almost exclusively exists in lowercase when appearing in common phrases, even without "the" preceding it (e
g "It does not cost

5VLEJ7ZVDS the earth ", "What on earth are you doing?") [33]The shape of the Earth approximates an oblate spheroid, a sphere flattened along the axis
from [37] For this reason the furthest p

5VLEJ7ZVDSoint on the surface from the Earth's center of mass is the Chimborazo volcano in Ecuador [38] The average diameter of the reference spheroid
is about 12742 km, which is approximately 40,000 km/π, as the meter was origi

5VLEJ7ZVDSnally defined as 1/10,000,000 of the distance from the equator to the North Pole through Paris, France [39]