Subject: [IPP] Joint Concall 5 May at 3PM ET

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:08:51 -0400

There will be a joint IPP and Cloud Imaging Model conference call on Monday
at 3PM ET, (Noon PT) to discuss slides for the May Face-to-face meetings.
There may be additional IPP Business.

The proposed Cloud WG slides  are posted at :

Cloud-WG-Plenary-May.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-May.pdf> 

Cloud-WG-Meeting-May.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-May.pdf> 

AUDIO: Phone Bridge

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

VIDEO: PWG WebEx. 

Topic: IPP/Cloud WG 

Date: Every Monday

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) 

Meeting Number: 682 763 393 

Meeting Password: Printing123 

------------------------------------------------------- 

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) 

------------------------------------------------------- 

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123 

4. Click "Join". 

NOTE that conference uses phone bridge as indicated above, not audio with
PWG Webex 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

------------------------------------------------------- 

For assistance 

------------------------------------------------------- 

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc 

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&ICS
=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=
MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9
s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

Thank You,

Bill Wagner

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp