Subject: Re: Your AutoInsurance Monthly-Payment: 16-May-2014

From: Notice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:45:49 -0700

* * * * * begin correspondence * * * * * * 

.................................................
Re: Your AutoInsurance-Policy #7120484.
.................................................
Notice ID # 7120484
.................................................

[email-masked],

We are reaching out to you today to make you aware that your AutoInsurance 
monthly-payments were recently-lowered.

Go here today to put in your local ZipCode to see your new monthly-payment: http://link.checkoutyourauto-notice.us

Regards.

* * * * * finish correspondence * * * * * * 

/Go below now to halt these admessages=.
http://end.checkoutyourauto-notice.us

P0 B0x #. 17598
Baltim0re, MD - 21297-l598

7120484
18939640
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd