Subject: [IPP] SNMPv3 over TLS is now Internet Standard (STD 78)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:21:15 -0400

Hi,

IETF has just promoted SNMPv3 over TLS (RFC 5590, 5591, 6353)
to a full Internet Standard (STD 78).

Along with current work to update cipher suites in TLS 1.3, this is part
of a strong IETF push to secure all management and infrastructure
protocols with TLS.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp