Subject: Re: Your AutoInsurance Monthly-Payment - May 14, 2014

From: Notice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:53:12 -0700

* * * * start of message * * * * 

Re: Your AutoInsurance-Policy #21299601.
......................................................

[email-masked],

We are reaching out to you today to inform you of the fact that your AutoInsurance 
monthly-payments have been lowered.

Visit here to put in your local ZipCode & learn your new monthly-payment: http://link.getyournewest-maynotice.us

* Notification ID No. 21299601

Thank you

* * * * end of message * * * *

:Halt these admails now below here<.
http://end.getyournewest-maynotice.us

P0 Box l7598
Baltim0re, MD - 
21297-1598

21299601
2022291
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd