Subject: AUTO-SPECIALS - Cars-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:28:36 -0700

RE: Dealerships-Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
---------------------------------------------------.
Notice ID # 18213740
---------------------------------------------------.

Greetings [email-masked],

AUTO-SPECIALS - Cars-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

Just Follow These 3 Easy-Steps:

1. Visit Here Now to Select Your Model: http://link.today-infoonlineca235.us
	2. Select Your Vehicle-Options
		3. Find Out What Vehicles are Still In-Stock In Your-Area

The Polar-Vortex of 2014 left Dealers with ENORMOUS-OverstockInventory.

Take a Look at These Other-Participating-Brands Today: http://link.today-infoonlineca235.us

}End admail now by visiting below here:.
http://quit.today-infoonlineca235.us

Post0ffice Box #8O3338
Chicago, ILLlN0lS #60680-3338

18213740
21672259
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd