Subject: Pastor HALTS high-blood-pressure w/ one-weird food

From: BloodPressureFix <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:58:01 -0700

I would like to share my-experience with other blood-pressure sufferers so that I can
hopefully help someone else with my-experiences.  Please read my whole story:

"Mr. Burge, you WILL suffer a heart attack or stroke before you leave this hospital."

That's what the nurse told me after she checked my blood pressure. It was the 1st time I 
had been in a hospital in years. I was terrified and my wife was in tears.

I thought about my son, Ken. He had recently his own blood pressure around and lost quite
a bit of weight at the same time. Obviously, whatever he was doing was working. So I
picked up the phone and gave him a call. I could hardly speak.

Ken said to get in the car, go to the closest grocery store & get this one weird food
item. I didn't want to die, so I was willing to try anything. I ate that food and followed 
the other easy steps my son gave me, and thanks to Ken, I was able to quickly bring my blood
pressure down to normal. I also to my surprise dropped over 80 lbs in the process. 

My son literally saved my-life.

Visit here to learn how you can your blood-pressure: http://link.today-infoonlineca218.us

High blood-pressure is the #1  "silent-killer"; It can cause sudden deadly-strokes or
heart attacks at any moment. Check out the video that my son made now, before it's 
too late.

Sincerely,
Paul Burge

Other Health-Stories:

********************************************************.
-Drug companies HATE this anti-heart 
disease super food: http://link.today-infoonlineca218.us

-71 year-old pastor lowers deadly-blood-pressure w/ 
this 1 grocery store-item: http://link.today-infoonlineca218.us
********************************************************.

>Go below here now to halt future admail:.
http://quit.today-infoonlineca218.us

PO Box No. 8O3338
CHlCAG0, I.L. #6O68O-3338

10417825
7525495
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd