Subject: [PWG-Announce] PWG Last Call of IPP Scan Service (ends 06/20/14 to 07/21/14)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:31:20 -0400

All,

[This PWG Last Call starts today, Friday 20 June 2014, and ends Monday, 21
July 2014 at 10pm US Pacific.]

This is the formal announcement of the PWG Last Call for the IPP Scan
Service specification, located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippscan10-20140620.pdf

All required attributes and values defined in this document have been
prototyped by Xerox and/or other vendors. The IPP WG has completed
extensive review of the various revisions of this document and an IPP WG
last call.

The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG members must
acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any document
can progress to PWG Formal Vote.  This PWG Last Call is NOT a Formal Vote
but it DOES require your review acknowledgment.

HOW TO RESPOND

Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Subject: <Company Name> has reviewed the IPP Scan Service specification and
has [no] comments

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE

Please send your response to *all* of the following email addresses
(replacing "dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

ipp "at" pwg "dot" org (IPP WG mailing list - you must be subscribed!)
blueroofmusic "at" gmail "dot" com (Ira McDonald, IPP WG Co-Chair)
ptykodi "at" tykodi "dot" com (Paul Tykodi, IPP WG Co-Chair)
msweet "at" apple "dot" com (Michael Sweet, IPP WG Secretary)
Peter "dot" Zehler "at" xerox "dot" com (Pete Zehler, IPP Scan Service
Editor)

Note that you must be subscribed to the IPP WG mailing list to send email
there - otherwise your email will be silently discarded.

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Note: The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0
is located at:

 http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce