Subject: [IPP] Fwd: Proposed IETF WG: Timezone Data Distribution Service (tzdist)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:15:14 -0400

Hi,

FYI - extremely relevant for Job history and audit logs.

Cheers,
- Ira

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Subject: [apps-discuss] Proposed working group: Timezone Data Distribution
Service (tzdist)
To: Apps Discuss <[email-masked]>

Cyrus Daboo has proposed a new working group in the Applications Area,
and I'm initiating charter discussion on it:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-tzdist/

We'll have the charter discussion here on apps-discuss.  Assuming a
working group comes out of this, we'll create a new mailing list for
the actual work, once the charter is done.

Comments on this charter are welcome.  I expect to put it on the 10
July IESG telechat for initial approval, after which it will go out
for IETF and external review.  So, comments here by 4 July, please.

Barry, Applications AD

_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp