Subject: Pastor HALTS high blood-pressure with 1 weird-food

From: BloodPressureFix <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:29:26 -0700

I wanted to share my experience with other blood pressure-sufferers so that I could hopefully
help someone else. Please see my whole story below:

"Mr. Burge, you are going to have a heart-attack or a stroke before you leave this hospital."

This is what the nurse told me when she took my blood-pressure. It was the first time I had
even set food in a hospital in years. I was terrified & my wife was in tears.

Then I thought about my son, Ken. He had just turned his own blood-pressure around, and lost 
quite a bit of weight in the process. Obviously whatever he had been doing was working, so I
picked up the phone and gave him a call. I could hardly speak.

Ken told me to to get in my car and drive to the nearest grocery store & pick up this one
weird food. I didn't want to do so I was willing to try anything. So I ate this food and
followed the other simple steps that Ken told me to take and I was able to rapidly bring
my blood-pressure back down to normal. I also, to my surprise, lost over 80 lbs in the 
process.

My son literally saved my-life.

Check out the easy steps I took to lower my blood-pressure: http://link.newjunebpnotice.club

High Blood Pressure is the #1 "Silent-Killer": It can cause sudden deadly strokes or heart
attacks at any minute, so take a moment to watch the video that my son made right away, 
before it's too late.

Best Regards,,
Paul Burge

Other Recent-Health-Stories:

-----------------------------------------------------------------.
-Drug-companies HATE this anti-heart 
disease super-food: http://link.newjunebpnotice.club
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
-71 year-old pastor lowers deadly blood-pressure w/ 
this one-grocery store-item: http://link.newjunebpnotice.club
-----------------------------------------------------------------.

/CGo below now to quit future admail:.
http://quit.newjunebpnotice.club

PO Box No. - 803338
Chicag0, IL - 6O680-3338

18297256
8788234
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd