Subject: NEW AUTO-SPECIALS: Cars Listed-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:06:45 -0700

***************************************************.
RE: Dealerships-Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
***************************************************.
Message-ID # 13404533
***************************************************.

Hello [email-masked],

NEW AUTO-SPECIALS: Cars Listed-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

Just Follow These 3 Simple-Steps:

1. Go Here to Select Your Model: http://link.newjuneautospecialz.us
	2. Select-Your Vehicle Options
		3. Check-Out What Vehicles are Still In-Stock Near-You

The Polar-Vortex of 2014 left Dealers with ENORMOUS-OverstockInventory.

Take a Look at These Other-Participating-Brands Now: http://link.newjuneautospecialz.us

|End these admessages now by going below<.
http://quit.newjuneautospecialz.us

P0 Box # 8O3338
CHlCAG0 - ILLlN0lS ZIP: 60680-3338

13404533
24259236
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd