Subject: Featuring: 83% Decrease in Wrinkles

From: Anti-Aging Lesson from Ellen Degeneres <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:57:56 -0700

ellen show newsletter - 

June 19, 2014 - Hollywood, CA

Ellen took a page out of DocOz's book. 
She nationally addressed the facelift rumors, and showed how she erased wrinkles naturally.

View How She did it Here: http://www.filkop.com/ellen/tv.episode 

- Ellen Tv

to stop further episode updates write Current Update Alerts at one six four four_ Doral Dr Brookings, SD 57006
or visit http://www.filkop.com/3ikrj.s5g5d

This may be necessary for embedded devices. i.e. a device where a browser
 is used for rendering the UI.    	
Being able to [ctrl-a], [ctrl-c] only the text content portion of a site
 would be useful imo.   codeinthehole  
Another reason this is needed is Shift-clicking to select multiple rows 
in a grid or table. You don't want to to highlight the text, you want it
 to select the rows.     	
We have a product that delivers exams to end users electronically, and our
 publishers want to take as many measures as possible to prevent users from 
 easily copying & pasting their content.   Kyle Fox Apr 29 '10 at 	
There are also legal issues where someone else's content is being legally 
republished but a clause in the license requires web publishers to prevent
 text from being easily copied and pasted. This is what led me to find this 
 question. I don't agree with the requirement but the company I'm contracting 
 for is legally obligated to implement it this way.   Craig M Mar 15 '11 at 20:34
 If you want to make text unselectable, use an image library such as csImageFile 
 to create images from the text. Users can still print, but will not be able to 
 get the original text without typing it or performing Creating
in browser is my motivation why I would like to
disable text selection.    The css style doesn't stop a person from grabbing
source and copying it. If you want to protect your content you'll 
have to find better ways.   Agile Jedi Dec 26 '13 at 23:25  	  	
 My comment was addressing the question of why someone would want to
 disable text selection in the first place. The contractual requirement I mentioned
  recognized that html source cannot be protected, but required in browser text selection
o be disabled. In any case, I've long since moved on from that contract.Some
users have a habit of clicking several times on text which selects not only
the text they're after but buttons around it too or other undesirables- eg an 
entire input field control (not just the content). If you consider an 
 delivered via web browser (as opposed to just a website on the
 disabling select where it's not desirable would be pretty handy. 
Shame it's such a faff.   user2808054 Apr 2 at 14:23
What if you are trying to make a touch compatible web app and you don't want the
user to accidently engage the click-drag feature?   If I have a couple of elements
in the background of a page, it would help if they couldn't be selected.