Subject: View offender list

From: Access Public Records <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:16:32 -0700

Want to find out the Truth about anyone?

 receive a full report on the person of your choice that includes:

- criminal history
- marital history
- all registered offenses
- bankruptcy records

Government Record Lookup Tool -> / http://www.pahisbee.com/record/lookup/tool.index

We hope that you enjoyed this public info update. To stop further updates with Member Update Systems
write: 9167 ROAD 177-Oakwood, Ohio 45873 or visit http://www.pahisbee.com/43tg.erg623f

maybe put backslashes before the dots in the first half of the perl  substituion, but it's not
 likely to matter for the print0   I'm curious, is there a reason to use -print0 and xargs instead
 of -exec or -execdir?There is: from "man find": The specified command is run once for each 
matched file. That is, if there are 2000 files in /home/www, then 'find-exec' will result in 2000 
invocations of perl; whereas 'xargs will only invoke perl once or twice (assuming ARG_MAX o
f about 32K and average file name length of that's why you'd use find -exec command {} + - 
it does avoid excessive invocations of the command like xargs, but without the separate proc
ess. On which platform? The xargs solution is portable, the "magic" invocations of "findexec"
 which do not invoke a subprocess for every f
ile found are not.  You're right that not all systems support the + terminator to find -exec. 
On the other hand, not all systems support -printUsage: git_search_replace <old string>
 <new string>exit 1elif [[ -z "2" ]]; then echo >&2 "Usage: git_search_replace <old string>
 <new string>exit 1elif ]]; then echo >&2 "current directory is not under git version control
" exit 1A while and a for-loop both would run in 
O(n) with a simple algorithm. Not really sure what's the time complexity for Javascript rege
x-engine in this case, but my guess is its optimized enough to run in O(n) for a simple strin
g matchThis seems like micro-optimising to me - did performance profiling show up the st
ring replacement to be the slowest part of your program? No, I didn't put my script through
 performance profiling, I was just making sure I'm using the fastest function available.I'v
e done a JSPerf comparing global regex and a for-loopthe full stop (period) character in a 
regex stands for "any character". To signify an actual full stop, you'd need to precede it wit
h a backslash i.e. user.email.replace(/\./g,',')Ah, silly me Of course Thank you for pointing
 out @Squig - what if I want to replace a /, like in here: str.replace(/\//g,'\\/'); everything 
after the first ` gets commented, because I get 2 /` after each other... And even when I tr
y with something simple, I get an error saying that g is undefinedActually regex-escaping 
the second string will have no effect apart getting an extra \ before the replacement. To 
ignore special characters in the replacement string, you'd better write a matchevaluator 
that returns the string itself.n general, that may be fine, but I have to take arbitrary strings 
from the user and can not risk the input being meaningful to regex. Of course, I guess I co
uld write a loop and put a backslash in front of each and every char At that point, I might as
 well do the aboveFor the case of oldValue = "", String.Replace doesn't allow it. I added excep
tion checks to match String.Replace exceptions: if (oldValue == null) { throw new ArgumentN
ullException("oldValue"); } if (oldValue == "") { throw new ArgumentException("String cannot b
e of zero length.", "oldVal