Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (3 July 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:55:25 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08-20140703.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08-20140703.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   3 July 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08.txt
   Working draft - for IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Everywhere project
   Editorial - revised sections 4.2 and 10.1 to add [RFC7235] normative
   reference, update for [RFC2617], per PWG IPP WG review.
   Editorial - revised sections 4.2 and 10.1 to add [RFC6818] normative
   reference, update for [RFC5280], per PWG IPP WG review.
   Editorial - revised section 10.1 to update [PWG5101.1] normative
   reference to v2.0 (March 2013), per PWG IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp