Subject: AUTO DEALS: Shop-Cars-Below the-Kelly Blue-Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 06:27:09 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------.
RE: Dealerships are Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
----------------------------------------------------------------.
Message ID # 1850745
----------------------------------------------------------------.

Dear [email-masked],

AUTO DEALS: Shop-Cars-Below the-Kelly Blue-Book-Value

Simply Follow These 3 Easy Steps:

1. Visit Here & Select-Your Model: http://sub.cdm-fidelityhosting154.us
	2. Select Your Vehicle Options
		3. Take a Look at What Vehicles are Left In-Stock Nearby

The PolarVortex of 2014 left Dealers with IMMENSE OverstockInventory.

Shop These Other-Participating-Brands Right Now: http://sub.cdm-fidelityhosting154.us

|Quit out of your email-admembership by visiting below now:.
http://end.cdm-fidelityhosting154.us

P0 Box No. 8O3338
Chicago, I.L. -  60680-3338

1850745
21547148
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd