Subject: AutoWarranty Expiration-Correspondence No. 17656438

From: Jessica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:12:21 -0700

Expiration-Notification.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .

ATTN [email-masked]

The autowarranty that your currently hold is NOW-EXPIRED (correspondence #11399840)

You MUST renew immediately; failure to do so will result in your total loss of any 
complimentary-repairs.

Renew IMMEDIATELY by visiting here right now: http://gonow.vps2-specialtyhosting12.us

Sincerely,
Jessica

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .

Complete-Notification No. 17656438

...................................................................
------You can stop being an emailadrecipient now if you visit here: http://stopnow.vps2-specialtyhosting12.us
...................................................................
-Our physical mailing-address:.*P.O. Box # 4120 No.41463_Portland OR-#97208-4120
...................................................................

17656438,1139984017656438,11399840
17656438,11399840..17656438,11399840
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd-17656438,cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd.