Subject: JULY AUTO-SPECIALS: Cars Below Kelly Blue-Book Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:25:54 -0700

---------------------------------------------.
-Notice ID #6668630.
---------------------------------------------.
RE: Dealerships are Liquidating 2014-Auto Inventories.
---------------------------------------------.

Dear [email-masked],

MEMORIAL-DAY SPECIAL: Shop-Cars listed below the KBB (Kelly Blue Book) Value...

Just Follow These 3 Simple-Steps:

1. Visit Here Now & Select-Your Desired Model: http://cmc.gdtstrealmonline.us
	2. Choose-Your Desired Vehicle-Options
		3. Check Out What Vehicles are Still Left In-Stock Near You

This Winter's Polar-Vortex of 2014 left Dealers with HUGE Overstock-Inventory.

Go Here Now to Take a Look at These Other Participating-Brands: http://cmc.gdtstrealmonline.us

-Go here now to stop your emailads-online: http://cmc1.gdtstrealmonline.us
-PO-Box Number:8O3338,Chicago-I.L.60680-3338

6668630,17583007,cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd
6668630,17583007,cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd6668630,17583007,cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd