Subject: 37 things you should Hoard...

From: "Patrick Stone" <Patrick [email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 10:03:13 -0400

Disaster attracts chaos.

Don't get caught empty handed.

One of the first things to happen during any crises

or disaster is a run at the grocery store.

>>> 37 Items that go first <<<

Know the Top 37 Items That Instantly Vanish From Store Shelves In A Panic!

Critical items are quickly bought up. Don't be the one without

these items when you need them most.

There are numerous events that can trigger this panic buying;

tornado, hurricane, floods, snowstorm, food shortage, earthquake, or worse.

Could any of these happen in your area?

Be sure to check out this special report:

>>> 37 Items Sold Out After a Crisis <<<

Sincerely,

================================================================

This electronic message is intended for the individual or company to whom it is addressed.

You can stop receiving emails from the sender at any time by clicking on the "Manage my subscription" link at the
bottom of this email.

Material Connection Disclosure: The sender of this email has a material financial connection with the provider of
these goods or services. The
sender (advertiser) receives payment for each qualified sale or payment for
each potential customer referral. In some instances you are receiving
this email from an advertiser acting on
behalf of, or paid by, a third party advertiser of the products or services.

================================================================

To Unsubscribe This Mailing Click Here

799QT1DEK6gby World Cup
Famous boxing personalities include Baby Jake Jacob Matlala, Vuyani Bungu, Welcome Ncita, Dingaan Thobela, Gerrie Coetzee and Brian Mitchell. Durban
Surfer Jordy Smith won the 2010 Billabong J-Bay competition making him the no 1 ranked surfer in the world. South Africa produced Formula One motor
racing's 1979 world champion Jody Scheckter. Famous current cricket players include Herschelle Gibbs, Graeme Smith, Jacques Kallis, JP Duminy, etc.
Most of them also participate in the Indian Premier League.

South Africa has also produced numerous world class rugby players, including Francois Pienaar, Joost van der Westhuizen, Danie Craven, Frik du Preez,
Naas Botha and Bryan Habana. South Africa hosted and won the 1995 Rugby World Cup and won the 2007 Rugby World Cup in France. It followed the 1995
Rugby World Cup by hosting the 1996 African Cup of Nations, with the national team going on to win the tournament. It also hosted the 2003 Cricket
World Cup, the 2007 World Twenty20 Championship.

799QT1DEK6

In 2004, the swimming team of Roland Schoeman, Lyndon Ferns, Darian Townsend and Ryk Neethling won the gold medal at the Olympic Games in Athens,
simultaneously breaking the world record in the 4x100 freestyle relay. Penny Heyns won Olympic Gold in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games. In 2012 Oscar
Pistorius became the first double amputee sprinter to compete at the Olympic Games in London. In golf, Gary Player is generally regarded as one of the
greatest golfers of all time, having won the Career Grand Slam, one of five golfers to have done so. Other South African golfers to have won major
tournaments include Bobby Locke, Ernie Els, Retief Goosen, Tim Clark, Trevor Immelman, Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel.

Should you no longer wish to receive emails from us, visit this link

340 S LEMON AVE # 9514 WALNUT, CA 91789 | US