Subject: AUTO DEALS: Cars-Priced Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:14:08 -0700

RE: Dealerships are Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
...............................................................
Message ID # 14775842
...............................................................

Dear [email-masked],

AUTO DEALS: Cars-Priced Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

Simply Follow These 3 Easy Steps:

1. Visit Here & Select-Your Model: http://sub.julynewautodeals.us
	2. Choose Your Vehicle-Options
		3. Find Out What Vehicles are Left In-Stock Nearby

The PolarVortex of 2014 left Dealers with IMMENSE-OverstockInventory.

Check-Out THese Other Participating-Brands Today: http://sub.julynewautodeals.us

-Go below now to halt your email-admembership,.
http://end.julynewautodeals.us

P0 Box # 8O3338
Chicago, I.L.  60680-3338

14775842
13743156
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd