Subject: SUMMER AUTO-SALE: See-Cars Priced-Below the Kelly Blue Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:35:58 -0700

-----------------------------------------------------------------.
RE: Dealerships have-been Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
Correspondence ID # 18428810
-----------------------------------------------------------------.

Hello [email-masked],

SUMMER AUTO-SALE: See-Cars Priced-Below the Kelly Blue Book-Value

Just-Follow These 3 Easy-Steps:

1. Go Here & Select Your Model: http://view.43vps-fidelityhosts.us
	2. Choose Your Vehicle Options
		3. Take a Look at What Vehicles are Still In-Stock Nearby

The PolarVortex of 2014 left-Dealers with IMMENSE OverstockInventory.

Check-Out These Other Participating-Brands Today: http://view.43vps-fidelityhosts.us

:End this email-admembership right now below<.
http://halt.43vps-fidelityhosts.us

P0 Box Number: 8O3338
Chicago, I.L. # 60680-3338

18428810
7346847
cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd