Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (3 July 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:50:51 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-13-20140703.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-13-20140703.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document is parallel to, but does not update or obsolete, RFC 3510.

This version has *minor* editorial changes since the previous version.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

--------------------------------

Change History

   3 July 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-13txt
   Editorial - Revised section 4.2 Syntax of 'ipps' URI Scheme, to
   replace old 'path-absolute' from RFC 2616 with 'absolute-path' from
   [RFC7230], per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.

   Editorial - Revised section 2.2 Abbreviations, section 3 IPP over
   HTTPS Transport Binding, section 4.2 Syntax of 'ipps' URI Scheme,
   section 4.7 Comparisons of 'ipps' URI, section 7.2 Attacks and
   Defenses, section 9.1 Normative References, and section 10 Appendix A
   - Summary of IPP URL Scheme, to replace [RFC2616] with either
   [RFC7230] or [HTTP1.1] - a new collective reference to [RFC7230],
   [RFC7231], [RFC7232], [RFC7233], [RFC7234], and [RFC7235], per
   IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp