Subject: [PWG-Announce] Results of PWG Last Call of IPP Scan Service

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:35:44 -0400

Hello,

PWG Last Call of the IPP Scan Service concluded on 21 July 2014
with a total of 12 responses, 12 technical comments, and 130 editorial
comments. Quorum required 10 responses (30% of PWG voting
members).

The IPP WG reviewed all comments and proposed changes on 28 July
2014.  All resolutions will be reviewed and finalized during the IPP WG
session at the PWG F2F in Toronto on 14 August 2014.

Thank you everyone for your responses and comments!

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP WG Co-Chair, PWG Secretary)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce