Subject: Bonus Points: $50 Voucher (08.29.2014)

From: Walmart Labor Day Voucher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:49:03 -0700

Walmart Labor Day Rewards
- August 29, 2014 -

Redeem $50 Walmart Gift-Card!

Ipp-archive's Gift Card / http://www.cloudstern.com/gift/card/walmart/expiring.html

Share Your Opinion and Walmart experiences by completing the survey.
We would love to hear what you think of us.  

Regards, 

Walmart Rewards Team

___________________________________________________
All Departments | My Local Store | Value of the Day
___________________________________________________

To customize the settings for your profile and subscriptions, go to
http://www.cloudstern.com/79o/ew/sf.2edw  or write to Current Update Alerts at 1644 Doral Dr Brookings, SD 57006

irst time abroad with our one year old baby and everything about the rental made
 life easier for us.This was our fifth time in Malta but our first time renting a 
 house. Saviour the owner&his wife collected us at the airport&had a baby seat at
the ready which was great. The house itself is very nice&extremely 
comfortable&cool which was ideal for the baby.We just loved the pool area. 
It is very private&safe&they came and cleaned it twice while we were there.
It is a fabulous place to spend a few hours relaxing! There is an excellent
bakery& a supermarket just 5 mins walk up the road. Wat location although 
slightly hilly and steep walk down to the beach but well worth the walk and
wasnt a problem even with a double pushchair.
That's where pragmatism wins over dogmatism: why does it have to be fully one
 thing or fully the other, when it's more useful to be a mixture of both? How 
 does it actually get in the way, being able to add a comma at the end? Is this
  an inconsistency which has ever impeded you in any sense? If not, please weigh 
  that irrelevant inelegance against the practical benefits of allowing a comma at the end.
The pool is literally outside the apartment so great for families, couldnt have 
wished for a better apartment, the owner even stocked the fridge as we arrived 
late at night.k...lets start with bad points first. Can't actually think of any........
So good points. From our arrival we were welcomed and shown around and it quickly
 became clear that we had made the right choice. Excellent views over the valley 
 and down to Marsalforn - especially from the pool terrace. There were 8 of us 
 altogether and an 18 month old toddler and there was more than enough space for 
 all of us and we were all able to find a secluded spot should you want to get 
 away from everyone.
We did have a minor problem when an overnight storm rather caught us out and 
caused some damage to a window and some of the pool side furniture but this was 
just dealt with by the owner without any fuss and I felt very confident that
 should anything more demanding have happened this would have been dealt with in
  exactly the same efficient way.
The house is perfectly located for easy access to pretty much anywhere on the
 island and our walks into Victoria from the house were very enjoyable. If you 
 walked into Victoria this puts you in the bus station - the hub of the island 
 so it is easy to get anywhere from there and if walking is not your thing the 
 buses stop in the town for both the capital and t