Subject: [IPP] IPP registrations sent to IANA (24 August 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:50:03 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IANA General Enquiries via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Subject: [IANA #778640] AutoReply: General Request for Assignment
To: [email-masked]

To whom it may concern:

This is an automatically generated message to notify you that we have
received your request, and it has been recorded in our ticketing
system with a reference number of 778640.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. IANA staff will
review your message shortly.

If this message is in reply to a previously submitted ticket, it is
possible that the previous ticket has been marked as closed. As we
review this ticket, we will also review previous correspondence and
take appropriate action.

To expedite processing, and ensure our staff can view the full history
of this request, please make sure you include the follow exact text in
the subject line of all future correspondence on this issue:

         [IANA #778640]

You can also simply reply to this message, as this tag is already in
the subject line.

Thank you,

The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Name:
Ira McDonald

Contact Email:
[email-masked]

Type of Assignment:
Permanent registration updates in IPP Registry

Copy of revised IANA XML registry is at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/IANA-IPP-registrations/
in the file ipp-registrations-20140822.xml

Changes:
- Moved READ-ONLY document-format-varying-attributes,
job-settable-attributes-supported, pages-per-minute,
pages-per-minute-color, printer-message-from-operator,
printer-settable-attributes-supported, xri-authentication-supported,
xri-security-supported, and xri-uri-scheme-supported attributes to the
Printer Status group.
- Moved printer-current-time and printer-xri-supported back to Printer
Description group (potentially READ-WRITE according to RFC 3380)
- Added missing PWG 5100.13 printer-config-change-date-time/-time
attributes.
- Added missing PWG 5100.15 and 5107.3 registrations
- Fixed the registrations of the PWG 5100.9 xxx-recoverable-storage[-error]
keywords (dropped "-error")
- Added Xerox printer-state-reasons xxx-missing keywords for missing
supplies
- Added Xerox media keywords for Mopria sizes
- Added HP job-password-encryption keywords for SHA2

Registry:
IANA IPP Registry
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipp-registrations/ipp-registrations.xml

Description:
Description:
Proposed: Mike Sweet (Apple)
Reviewed: By IETF Designated Experts for IPP Registry
Approved: 24 August 2014
By: Ira McDonald (IETF Designated Expert for IPP Registry)

Additional Info:
Brings IANA IPP Registry up-to-date for recent PWG IPP
specifications and errata
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp