Subject: Satisfy Fashion Craving: $25 at Forever 21

From: Style Gift Card <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:02:56 -0700

Back-2-School Fashion Gift Card ($25)
Redeem at: Forever 21
Issued: August 29, 2014
========================================

Greetings Ipp-archive,

You deserve to start Fall in style. 
So were giving you a gift-card to make sure you do. 

Redeem Forever 21 Gift Card Below:
/ http://www.tegbundle.com/redeem/gift/card/forever21.index

[RefId 42-89433]

- Shopper Rewards

Complete Forever 21 survey -> http://www.tegbundle.com/redeem/gift/card/forever21.index

- to opt out of reward notifications - visit http://www.tegbundle.com/6uik/sef.et35
or write to Alert Center Notifications
1400 S J a m a - Goddard, KS 67052

The downside to all proposed solutions is that none of them work with
 (Ctrl+F5 fails here) and when the application stops unexpectedly 
 (all breakpoints or reads from stdin at main return fail here). What 
 I would love to see is an in-IDE console window like Eclipse and other 
 IDEs have. They simply keep showing the output to stdout/stderr after the 
 program has terminated.The accepted answer works with CTRL+F5, and why would
  you want a solution which works with debugging (F5)? Surely the whole 
  point of debugging is to .. debug? What is the benefit of having a paused 
  console after program termination, in a debugging session?  Eclipse and 
  other IDEs allow you read your program's output even after the process was
terminated. Surely you see the added benefit, especially when trying to
find a  Also a breakpoint only works when you know where the program 
s terminating, which can be hard to tell when the output disappears from
our screen.  Could you perhaps clarify with an example of when it would
be useful during a debugging session to view the final output of a t
erminated program? The way I see it, if you are only interested in 
inspecting final output, then CTRL-F5 is superior as it launches faster.
And if you need more than that, then it is necessary to step through
or set a breakpoint anyway, in which case the issue of not knowing the 
termination point is moot. By definition, if your program is running 
traight through to termination with no developer interaction/inspection
 then you are not debugging.   JBentley Personally I feel there is 
a difference between the general "debugging" and the specific "using 
the VS d to step through the program". Also sometimes I don't
know that I want to read some logged output, until after program termination.
Another reason could be that the cause of termination is in the same
 bit of code (for example a 3rd party library) that produces the 
(prints output, then terminates) or not (prints no output).