Subject: [IPP] Cloud & IPP Concall 4 August 3pm

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:08:56 -0400

There will be a Cloud Imaging Model conference call on Monday at 3PM ET,
(Noon PT)

AUDIO: Phone Bridge

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

VIDEO: PWG WebEx.

Topic: IPP/Cloud WG

Date: Every Monday

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 682 763 393

Meeting Password: Printing123

------------------------------
-------------------------

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123

4. Click "Join".

NOTE that conference uses phone bridge as indicated above, not audio with
PWG Webex

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=
NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------

For assistance

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:

https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&ICS
=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=
MiMxMQ%3D%3D
<https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762542&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D>
&UID=1183762542&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgN0HgWlP05sWLy7lRjCXMtc9FsW9
s-XNPklCRd8QoYu&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Agenda:
(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
(2) Review Cloud WG slides for August F2F
(3) Review IPP WG slides for August F2F

Cheers,
- Ira
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp