Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Control Service (24 August 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:13:51 -0400

Hi,

I have just posted an Interim draft of IPP System Control Service:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20140824-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20140824-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

This draft contains a *complete* list of proposed attributes for the
Description and Status groups in the new IPP System object,
including the proposed conformance and a rationale for every
REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED attribute.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

24 August 2014
- Interim draft
- corrected typos and wording
- revised section 5.3 and added Table 1 – Attributes in IPP System
Description group with notes for rationale of all conformance requirements
- revised section 5.4 and added Table 2 – Attributes in IPP System Status
group with notes for rationale of all conformance requirements
- added section 6 New IPP Operations (empty)
- added section 7 New IPP Attributes (empty)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp