Subject: [IPP] IETF IPP specs status update (20 Oct 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:52:33 -0400

Hi,

Our LDAP Printer schema has been accepted into the RFC Editor's
Independent Stream (target Informational RFC like many other LDAP
schema specs in the past) and is presently awaiting reviewers.

Our IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and "ipps" URI Scheme
has been moved (by the RFC Editor) to the IETF *standards-track*
stream and is now IETF Area Director sponsored by Barry Leiba
(IETF Apps AD).  We've already had a good set of review comments
from S. Mooneswamy (all valid and to be fixed in the next draft).

BTW - next Internet-Draft cut-off is next Monday 27 October, so it's
unlikely that I'll get out an update to either of our IETF IPP specs
before then.

Talk to you all this afternoon in our IPP WG call.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp