Subject: Attn:Your score has been-changed. Review notification no. 193039454

From: CreditInfo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:26:31 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - -start notice #165497174- - - - - - - - - - - -

Re:Important new changes/modifications to your scores.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Alert No. 16549717-005.
-------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked],

This email alert notification has reached you via email today to inform you that as a result of a number
of recent score modification, you 3 scores have been changed.

Visit here right now to find out how your score has been affected by these newest updates: http://gonow.tm-consumerreviews102.link

- - -The Current Estimated-Score Generation-Time: 18 Seconds- - -

Sincerely,
Score Monitoring Center

- - - - - - - - - - - -start notice #165497174- - - - - - - - - - - -

//Want to quit this emailad-content? Go here now: http://halt.tm-consumerreviews102.link
||\\-193039452394-16549717234cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cdcc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd3404-2319303945
PostOfficeBoxNumber: 105603 
Atlanta, G.A. #3O348-5603