Subject: RE:Access to your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollment-Info - [email-masked]

From: "OpenEnrollment Period 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:33:40 -0700

28-Oct-2014.
================================================================
Re:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment Deadline Access Info.

YOUR 2014 ENROLLMENT ID #22685374-993 --- 28-Oct-2014.
================================================================
[email-masked],

********IMPORTANT!********
The Medicare-Open Enrollment Deadline is COMING SOON! Make Sure You Don't Miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is very important that you don't
allow the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-you-by.

The plans that are currently-available for this year's open-enrollment period will-provide customers
with a number of the more specialized-benefits that customers require compared to the majority of
the other tradtional available programs.

Visit here and enter your zip code to access your open-enrollment info for 2014: http://search.yournewenrollmentperiod.link

==If you want to no longer receive such emailad-content, you can visit here now: http://halt.yournewenrollmentperiod.link
Post Office Box # 1O5603
Atlanta G.A._ZIP:30348-5603
|\||||||\|\\\\|
22685374_02013274183.234-22685374cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd