Subject: Attn:Your-scores have just been-changed. See notification #9458298402

From: "CBNR ScoreAlerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:56:31 -0700

* * * * * * * * BEGIN NOTIFICATION * * * * * * * * *

========================================================================.
RE: Several new important modifications and changes to your scores.
========================================================================.
Score-Alert ID No. 5599702-55.
========================================================================.
[email-masked],

This message has reached you today to server as an alert that you scores were just recently-changed as 
a result of a number of recent scoring-modifications updates/changes.

Visit here immediately to view how these new updates have affected your scores: http://get.18web-hostingplusonline.link

- - - - - - -Today's Approximate Score Generation Time: 29-Seconds- - - - - - -

Thank you,

CBNR ScoreAlerts Team

* * * * * * * * FINISH NOTIFICATION * * * * * * * * *

- --- -Visit here now to end this emailad-membership: http://no.18web-hostingplusonline.link
P.0. Box #105603 
Atlanta, G.A. ZIP:3O348-5603
---9458298_02845599702cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd_030.435599702