Subject: Attn: Your CreditScore has just changed. Review-notice no.1217556103

From: "ScoreUpdate Notice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:43:02 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -begin alert- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re:Several important new changes and updates to your scores.
==============================================================.
Alert Notification No. 12175561.33
==============================================================.
[email-masked],

This important alert has reached you today in order to inform you that your scores have just recently been
changed due to a large number of scoring updates.

Go here now to see how these recent updates have impacted your scores: http://find.184crestwebhosting-vps.link

- - - - -Today's Approximate Score-Generation Wait Time: Approximately 47-Seconds- - - - -

Best-Regards,
The Score-Reporting Team 2014

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -end alert- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...End future emailad-content now by visiting right here: http://end.184crestwebhosting-vps.link
___----2235839.0284--223583938746cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd_8364.2193-121755612235839cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd
PO Box No. 105603 
Atlanta, Georgia ZIP: #3O348-5603