Subject: RE:Your 2014-Medicare Open Enrollment Deadline Info: #10739064934

From: "2014 Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:45:58 -0700

10.17.2014
=======================================================
Re: Your Open-Enrollment Information for 2014.

New-Membership Enrollment ID No.11327568.34.
=======================================================
[email-masked], 

The Open Enrollment Period for Year 2014 is Fast-Approaching!

Based on the guidelines of the newly updated 2014 healthcare program guidelines, it is
now very important that you don't miss the deadline for the medicare-open enrollment
period.

The new Medicare-plans available this year will provide individuals & families with many 
more of the very specialized-services than many of the common supplemental plans are
able to.

Go here right away & enter your zip code to view your 2014 open-enrollment info: http://try.enrollmentnew2014info.link

..
.Halt future emailad-content by going here: http://stop.enrollmentnew2014info.link
P.0. Box #105603.Atlanta, Georgia 
ZIP:30348-5603
||
1073906498347-1132756811327568294-34.54cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd