Subject: [IPP] Call Monday at 3, Updated Spec and Nov Slides

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:13:09 -0400

An updated version of the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model specification
is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20141020.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20141020.docx

It contains some fixes from the last conference call, and some new stuff.
The Reference of Elements, table 7, still has some problems but I will
continue to cross correlate elements with Semantic Model elements. We can
discuss how to best handle this.

Cloud Plenary slides are at 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-November-2014.pdf

Since the Face-to-Face schedule calls out a 1-hour Cloud/IPP - Prototyping
and Q&A meeting, I have no idea what to do for Cloud meeting slides. It
would seem that this just is sufficient time to outline IPP INFRA
prototyping and results so that there really is no Cloud meeting ( and
perhaps no  need for one).

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp