Subject: ALERT:Your scores were just updated/changed. Please review notice #1075365848

From: "TCR CreditAlerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:30:31 -0700

- - - - - - - - - -start of notification- - - - - - - - - -

RE: Important new changes/modifications to your scores.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Score Message ID # 10753658283.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked],

This alert has reached you today to serve as a notification-to inform you that your scores have just
recently been changed as a result of a number of new scoring-modifications/updates.

Go here right now to find out how your score was affected by these new updates: http://view.allnewfallscore-info.link

* * * * * * * Your Current Score-Generation Wait-Time: 43 Seconds * * * * * * *

Best-Regards,
HX-Z ScoreReport Group

- - - - - - - - - -start of notification- - - - - - - - - -

::Go here now if you want to quit future emailad-content: http://uns.allnewfallscore-info.link
=_--=10908886_030.5510753658.23-10908886cc052b0ead84ab61a2f79222c3c610cd
P0ST0FFlCEB0X N0.105603 
Atlanta, G.A. ZIP:3O348-5603