Subject: [PWG-Announce] PWG Last Call of Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model (CLOUDIMAGING) (22 January 2015 to to 23 February 2015)

From: "William A Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:54:09 -0500

All,

[This PWG Last Call starts today, Thursday 22 January, and ends Monday, 23
February, 2015 at 10pm US Pacific. The Last Call period includes the
February Face-to-Face meeting at El Segundo on February 3]

This is the formal announcement of the PWG Last Call for the Cloud Imaging
Requirements and Model  (CLOUDIMAGING)  specification, located at:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150122.pdf

Apple has provided notice that it has prototyped the required attributes and
values defined in the IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions document, which
is an IPP Binding of this Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model
specification; the prototype of a model binding satisfies the prototype
requirement for the specification of a general model. The Cloud WG has
completed extensive review of the various revisions of this model document
and a workgroup last call.

The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG members must
acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any document
can progress to PWG Formal Vote.  This PWG Last Call is NOT a Formal Vote
but it DOES require your review acknowledgment.

HOW TO RESPOND

Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Subject: <Company Name> has reviewed the Cloud Imaging Requirements and
Model specification and has [no] comments

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE

Please send your response to *all* of the following email addresses
(replacing "dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

cloud "at" pwg "dot" org (Cloud WG mailing list - you must be subscribed!);
rnevo "at" sea "dot" Samsung "dot" com; (Ron Nevo, Cloud WG Chair);
wamwagner "at" comcast "dot" net (Bill Wagner, Cloud Vice chair); msweet
"at" apple "dot" com (Michael Sweet, Cloud Secretary)

Note that you must be subscribed to the Cloud WG mailing list to send email
to that list - otherwise your email will be silently discarded. You can
subscribe to this list at https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/cloud.

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Note: The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

	http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

_________________________________________________________
William A Wagner, Cloud Vice Chair

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce