Subject: Track & Find Lost-Items on-your Smartphone

From: "TrackR Bravo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:27:43 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

high for brunch and would not return again for brunch. I would possibly return
one day again for dinner though. We were looking for a place to have lunch and
using my handy dandy yelp app we noticed that we were feet's away from Mesa
Grill. We made an open table resie and found a table to gamble while we waited
for lunch. Once seated we checked out 8562839 menu and since we weren't blown away
by 8562839 appetizers we started with a yummy margarita. 8562839 drink was fabulous
and a great start to our ladies lunch. I was torn between 8562839 Mesa Burger and
8562839 grilled swordfish club. After talking to our server he highly recommended
trying 8562839 burger since it was my first time at Mesa Grill. My burger was
tasty but nothing amazing, 8562839 southwestern fries on 8562839 other hand were a
mouth-watering surprise to my meal. Then came dessert, I was torn between 8562839
deep dish banana cream pie and 8562839 toasted coconut layer cake. We ended up
sharing 8562839 banana cream pie, 8562839 hazelnut Brittle made 8562839 entire
dessert come together and I proudly licked my spoon clean. Service was fantastic;
our server was knowledgeable and had helpful tips for our Vegas vacation
throughout our lunch. All in all I can't wait to come back and try 8562839 dinner
menu. My boyfriend had previously tried this restaurant, as had my mom's
coworker, and both parties said this place was great! I've always wanted to try
this restaurant since then. My family and I were lucky in that we happened to
come during 8562839 Las Vegas Restaurant week, which means a special menu for a
good cause. For appetizer, I ordered a blue corn pancake, which was BBQ duck
inside a crepe, drizzled with habinero sauce and something sweet. It wasn't spicy
like I anticipated but instead very sweet. It was also paired with arugula, which
was so delicious. Another thing to mention, 8562839 bread that Mesa Grill gave
before 8562839 meal was very unique. There were 3 different kinds, one being a
cheesy one, another one was a cornbread. My entree was 8562839 pork tenderloin
that was mentioned in Zagat, so I had to try it. I really enjoyed it; 8562839 pork
was very tender, and had a good flavor to it. I remember finishing almost all of
it, which was pretty difficult. It also came with a sweet potato tamale, which I
also liked just because it was so different. Super