Subject: The #1 New-Tip of 2015 to Shed-Ugly-Flab: READ THIS NOW

From: DietAlert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:00:46 -0700

Can't View Images Go here now.

chicken with sweet potato hash and the steak and egg. The first is very unique
and very Bobby. It's a little spicy, and it is basically two huge mounds of
chicken and hash mixed together. Very creative. The steak and egg was more
traditional; you pretty much just make your own fajitas from guacamole, sour
cream, egg, peppers, etc. Also good (although not spectacular) because of the
fresh ingredients. Service was slow, although our server apologized because it
was really busy. I would return, but not before I try other places on the strip.
Wow, to get a 5th star from me on a 2nd visit means it's pretty good! I can be on
the picky side. What I am trying to understand is how the casino cafes can get
away with charging more than Bobby Flay for a burger that doesn't even come close
to what you get at Mesa Grill. If you look at the guides, Mesa Grill is listed as
semi pricey - well in comparison to the mediocre food at many of the casino
restaurants, this should be listed as inexpensive! A burger costs $16 and it's
worth every penny for the way the cheese is perfectly melted into the meat and
the onions are caramelized to perfection. Fries are seasoned really well too. The
barbecued lamb salad was delicious and not gamey. They know how to make a pretty
good Bloody Mary - but not as good as Old Ebbitt Grill in DC - Bobby ... go check
it out and you'll see what I mean! Went to Mesa Grill on a double-date of sorts
with my boy Alby while in Las Vegas for work last week. I have been to Mesa Grill
before, maybe 4 or 5 years ago and remember it being phenomenal. Food Network
celebrity chef Bobby Flay owns the place, and that is a pretty damn good
endorsement. It's also in one of my favorite Vegas spots, Caesars Palace. We
started with a delicious Chicken Quesadilla appetizer, but moved into bigger and
better items with the main course... The girls each ordered the Sixteen Spice
Chicken with garlic-mango sauce and buttermilk-chive mashed potatoes. Alby
ordered the Grilled Pineapple Mahi Mahi with green chile rice. And I had the New
Mexican Spice Rubbled Pork Tenderloin with a sweet potato tamale. We all shared
bites with each other. I thought the Mahi was best, the girls thought the Pork
was best. Alby liked the