Subject: [IPP] WG Last Call: IPP Implementor's Guide v2.0 (IG) (5 March - 20 March 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:16:21 -0500

Hi,

This message starts the IPP work group last call of the IPP Implementor's
Guide v2.0 (IG) specification,
located at:

        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303.pdf
        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303.docx
        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303-rev.pdf

This specification has been prototyped by Apple and has gone through
extensive WG review.

Please send all feedback to the IPP mailing list (reply-all works fine for
this) and it will be collected
and processed as quickly as possible.

Our intent is to move this specification to PWG Last Call to span the
April/May 2015 F2F.

Cheers,
- Ira and Mike (IPP WG co-chair and IPP WG secretary)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp