Subject: [IPP] Fwd: CSR has reviewed the IPP INFRA specification and has no comments

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:19:51 -0400

Hi,

Forwarding, since Elliot Bradshaw isn't an IPP WG mailing list member
(or his note was lost - not in IPP archive).

Cheers,
- Ira (co-chair of IPP WG)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elliott Bradshaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Subject: CSR has reviewed the IPP INFRA specification and has no comments
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

*Elliott Bradshaw*

*Director, Mobile Printing Software*
CSR Technology Inc
One Wall Street
Burlington, MA 01803
Office +1 781 791 6121
Fax +1 781 791 6111

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House,
Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on
our technical blog <http://www.csr.com/blog/> or CSR people blog
<http://www.csr.com/people/>, YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc>,
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534?ref=hl> or
follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CSR_plc <http://www.twitter.com/CSR_plc>
.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX
<http://www.aptx.com>.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp