Subject: Re: [IPP] [EXTENDED] PWG Last Call of Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model (CLOUDIMAGING) (January 23, 2015 to March 8, 2015)

From: William Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 02:13:10 +0000

Greetings: It appears that  the IPP INFRA spec has met PWG Last Call quorum requirements. After resolution of comments, this would allow that spec to go to PWG vote. However, since INFRA and CLOUD are mutually dependent, one cannot be approved separately from the other. The CLOUD spec is far short of satisfying PWG Last Call quorum requirements. I urge members, particularly those who have responded to the IPP INFRA Last Call, to take a look at the CLOUD  spec and respond to the Cloud Model  Last Call as indicated below.

Thanks, Bill Wagner

From: William Wagner
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎24‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎01‎ ‎AM
To: [email-masked]

The PWG Last Call of the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model  (CLOUDIMAGING)  

specification located at:   
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150122.pdf

is extended to 8 March to allow for sufficient acknowledgements to meet the  PWG

Process quorum requirement.

Apple has provided notice that it has prototyped the required attributes and
values defined in the IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions document, which
is an IPP Binding of this Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model
specification; the prototype of a model binding satisfies the prototype
requirement for the specification of a general model. The Cloud WG has
completed extensive review of the various revisions of this model document
and a workgroup last call. 

Note that because the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model  and the  IPP

Shared Infrastructure Extensions specifications are mutually dependent, they 

must both be approved in voting before either  becomes a PWG Candidate Standard.  

And specifications must meet PWG Last Call quorum before they can be put to vote.

The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG members must
acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any document
can progress to PWG Formal Vote.  This PWG Last Call is NOT a Formal Vote
but it DOES require your review acknowledgment.

HOW TO RESPOND
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Subject: <Company Name> has reviewed the Cloud Imaging Requirements and
Model specification and has [no] comments

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE
Please send your response to *all* of the following email addresses
(replacing "dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):
cloud "at" pwg "dot" org (Cloud WG mailing list - you must be subscribed!);
rnevo "at" sea "dot" Samsung "dot" com; (Ron Nevo, Cloud WG Chair);
wamwagner "at" comcast "dot" net (Bill Wagner, Cloud Vice chair); msweet
"at" apple "dot" com (Michael Sweet, Cloud Secretary)

Note that you must be subscribed to the Cloud WG mailing list to send email
to that list - otherwise your email will be silently discarded. You can
subscribe to this list at https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/cloud.

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Note: The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

        http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

_________________________________________________________
William A Wagner, Cloud Vice Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: William Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:49:06 +0000

Still need Last Call responses. Please?

From: William Wagner
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎March‎ ‎02‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎22‎ ‎PM
To: [email-masked], ipp, cloud

Thanks, Bill Wagner

From: William Wagner

HOW TO RESPOND