Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (23 March 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:24:37 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-11-20150323.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-11-20150323.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

This version was based on IANA feedback - there may be one more version
based on LDAP Designated Expert reviews of the *previous* draft-10 spec
that I've just received.

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   23 March 2015 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-11.txt

   Editorial - revised section 2 Conventions Used in This Document to
   contain section 2.1 Requirements Language, section 2.2 LDAP Schema
   Descriptions, and section 2.3 Abbreviations (moved from former
   Appendix B), per final version of RFC 7472.

   Editorial - revised section 7 IANA Considerations and subsections to
   clarify extent of new IANA registration requests, per Pearl Liang.

   Editorial - revised Appendix A - Changes since RFC 3712, to capture
   changes in section 2 and section 7.

   Editorial - moved Acknowledgements section after all Appendices and
   before Authors' Addresses, per final version of RFC 7472.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp