Subject: [IPP] New WG Last Call Candiate revision of IPP Implementor's Guide v2 posted to PWG FTP Site

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 23:15:29 +0000

Greetings,

Following feedback from yesterday’s conference call, I have updated the IPP Implementor’s Guide v2 and posted a new revision that I am hoping is a candidate for WG Last Call.  It is available here:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303-rev.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20150303-rev.docx

Please review and submit any feedback to the reflector.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Hewlett-Packard Co.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp