Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (30 April 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:28:50 -0400

*10* of *many*

Posted LDAP Printer Schema (19 April 2015)
PWG-IPP
x
Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Apr 19 (11 days ago)

Hi,

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-13-20150430.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-13-20150430.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

This version was based on IANA staff Amanda Baber during final IANA
review of the *previous* draft-12 spec that I've just received.  This is
expected to be the final version before publication as an RFC.

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   30 April 2015 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-13.txt

   Editorial - revised section 7.2 Object Classes and Attribute Types
   from RFC 3712 to clarify that the section is Informative and that
   IANA does NOT need to change registration of any of these existing
   LDAP OIDs, per advice advice of Amanda Baber on 30 April 2015 during
   IANA final review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp