Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (19 April 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:22:52 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-12-20150419.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-12-20150419.pdf
 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

This version was based on LDAP Designated Expert during final IANA
review of the *previous* draft-11 spec that I've just received.  This is
expected to be the final version before publication as an RFC.

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   19 April 2015 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-12.txt

   Editorial - revised section 7.1 Registration of Attribute Types to
   correct title of registration, per advice of Rolf Sonneveld on 16
   April 2015 during IANA review by LDAP Designated Experts.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp