Subject: [IPP] Updated stable draft of IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions (INFRA) posted

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:35:33 -0400

All,

I have posted an updated stable draft of the IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions (INFRA) to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150415.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150415.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150415-rev.pdf

This version addresses changes made for the Security Considerations and introductory  material on Infrastructure Printers.  We will review this version of the document at the April F2F.

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 16:46:36 -0400

All,

I have posted an updated stable draft of the IPP Shared Infrastructure
Extensions (INFRA) to:

        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150416.docx
        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150416.pdf
        http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippinfra10-20150416-rev.pdf

This version slightly updates the Unicode conformance recommendations in
Internationalization and Security Considerations text (subtle fix - see
text).

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Michael Sweet <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This version addresses changes made for the Security Considerations and
> introductory  material on Infrastructure Printers.  We will review this
> version of the document at the April F2F.
>