Subject: [IPP] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (17 May 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 19:26:52 -0400

Hi,

*Our next SM WG review for JDFMAP will on 18 May 2015 at the PWG SM special
telecon.*

I have just posted a new Prototype draft of JDFMAP at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150517-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150517-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review at the SM WG special telecon on 18 May
2015 and in future special telecons (TBD in June).

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History

17 May 2015 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* May 2015 – draft in SM WG – from 04/29/15 review in PWG F2F
- Changed status to Prototype draft, per PWG F2F review
- Global – added gray shading to all table headers for clarity
- Revised section 3.1 Rationale, section 3.3 Out-of-Scope, section 3.4
Design Requirments, and section 4.1 Mapping JDF to correct formatting of
numbered bullets
- Revised Table 1 to add “or” between CuttingParams, PerforatingParams, and
CreasingParams
- Revised sections 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 to add missing “:”
- Revised section 4.1.12 to add missing “an”
- Revised section 4.1.24 to add forward reference to new section 4.3 JDF
RunList Resources
- Revised section 4.1.25 to add forward reference to new section 4.4 JDF
Partioning Resources
- Revised section 4.1.29 and Table 2 to add notes about white point
compensation and black point compensation with reference to IPP JPS3 (PWG
5100.13)
- Revised section 4.1.33 to break out last sentence of last paragraph into
separate “Note:” paragraph as an implementor warning
- Revised section 4.1.35 to reorder notes, change “cuttings margins” to
“cutting margins”, add cross-reference to section 4.1.23 NumberUp, and
delete dangling final partial sentence
- Revised section 4.1.36 to reorder notes and add cross-reference to
section 4.1.35 XImage Layout
- Revised section 4.2 Mappings of JDF to PJT Binding Types, Table 3, and
Table 4 to move all notes to right column (PJT), expand note 4, add note 5,
add note 6, add note 7, delete mapping of HardCover to Adhesive, accept
mapping of StripBinding to Velo, and add mapping of
WireCombBinding/WireComb to *new* PJT value of WireComb (to be added in IPP
and SM 3.0)
- Added new section 4.3 JDF RunList Resources – needs more content
- Added new section 4.4 JDF Partioning Resources – needs more content
- Revised section 4.5 Mapping JDF Job State to clarify that this mapping is
wholly concerned with JMF (in progress jobs) and PWG JobReceipt (results)
- Revised section 4.5 Mapping JDF Job State Table 5 to combine PJT rows for
Aborted and Canceled rows, add column for JobStateReasons, and clarify in
note 3 that JDF Setup is Operator hold for setup/load/preparation
- Revised section 6 Internationalization Considerations to remove trailing
“+” in list
- Revised section 9.1 Normative References to add IPP JPS3 (PWG 5100.13)
- TODO – Section 4.1.x miscellaneous cleanup
- TODO – tie up looses ends for PJT Overrides and JDF RunList and
Partitioning Resources
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp