Subject: [IPP] IPP WG - 3-5pm US Eastern 1 June 2015

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 18:28:49 -0400

Hi,

[Agenda to follow later today or tomorrow morning]

Our next IPP WG call will be Monday 1 June 12-2pm US Pacific / 3-5pm US
Eastern

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

NOTE:  Please DO NOT USE the audio bridge number listed by WebEx
- instead use the regular PWG conference bridge listed above!

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
------------------------------
-------------------------
Topic: IPP/Cloud WG
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 23, 2013 to no end date
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/j.php?ED=152699422&UID=1183762537&PW=NYTM5NTNhNjUy&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp