Subject: [IPP] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (18 May 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:00:07 -0400

Hi,

*PROTOTYPE draft - please volunteer to prototype!*

*Our next SM WG review for JDFMAP will on 1 June 2015 at the PWG SM special
telecon.*

I have just posted a new Prototype draft of JDFMAP at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150518-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150518-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review at the SM WG special telecon on 1 June
2015 and in future special telecons on 8 June and 29 June 2025.
June 2015.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History

18 May 2015 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* May 2015 – draft in SM WG – from 05/18/15 review
- Kept status at Prototype draft
- Reviewed and accepted all changes through section 4.4 (except as noted
below)
- Revised sections 4.1.24 and 4.1.25 to add forward reference to section
4.5 JDF Part
- Revised section 4.1.29 note 2 to correct typo in “RelativeBPC”
- Revised section 4.2 Table 4 to add new PWG PJT value of WireComb
(oversight in last draft)
- Added new section 4.5 JDF Part Elements (for Overrides mapping)
- Reviewed and accepted all changes in sections 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9
(editorial)
- TODO – review section 4.5 and section 4.6
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp