Subject: [IPP] RFC: Registration of IPP Attributes for the PWG 5106.3 Counter MIB

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 21:41:06 -0400

All,

As discussed during the April 2015 F2F meeting, here is the registration template for the IPP attributes corresponding to the PWG 5106.3 Counter MIB.  Please provide any feedback in a reply to this message or during the May 11th IPP WG conference call.  We plan to submit the registrations to IANA after that meeting.

[APRIL2015F2F]
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20150429.pdf

Job Description attributes:					Reference
-------------------------------------------------------------	---------
job-impressions-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))			[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]

job-media-sheets-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))			[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]

job-pages-col (collection)					[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]

Job Status attributes:						Reference
--------------------------------------------------------------	---------
job-impressions-completed-col (collection)			[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "job-impressions-col" member attribute >		[APRIL2015F2F]

job-media-sheets-completed-col (collection)			[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "job-media-sheets-col" member attribute >		[APRIL2015F2F]

job-pages-completed-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "job-pages-col" member attribute >			[APRIL2015F2F]

Document Description attributes:				Reference
-------------------------------------------------------------	---------
impressions-col (collection)					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))			[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]

media-sheets-col (collection)					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  blank-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]
  highlight-color-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))			[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome-two-sided (integer(0:MAX))				[APRIL2015F2F]

pages-col (collection)						[APRIL2015F2F]
  full-color (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]
  monochrome (integer(0:MAX))					[APRIL2015F2F]

Document Status attributes:					Reference
--------------------------------------------------------------	---------
impressions-completed-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "impressions-col" member attribute >			[APRIL2015F2F]

media-sheets-completed-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "media-sheets-col" member attribute >			[APRIL2015F2F]

pages-completed-col (collection)				[APRIL2015F2F]
  < any "pages-col" member attribute >				[APRIL2015F2F]

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp