Subject: [IPP] Updated PWG Raster sample files posted

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:45:17 -0400

All,

I have posted updated PWG Raster sample files to:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/

The previous files contained invalid ImagingBBox/ImageLeft/Top/Right/Bottom values.  I have also added 200dpi samples.

The complete list of files:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-180dpi-20150616.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-200dpi-20150616.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-300dpi-20150616.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-360dpi-20150616.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-600dpi-20150616.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/pwg-raster-samples-720dpi-20150616.zip

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp