Subject: [IPP] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (1 June 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:33:14 -0400

Hi,

*PROTOTYPE draft - please volunteer to prototype!*

*Our next SM WG review for JDFMAP will on 29 June 2015 at the PWG SM
special telecon (call on 8 June 2015 has been canceled).*

I have just posted a new Prototype draft of JDFMAP at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150601-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150601-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review at the SM WG special telecon on 29 June
2015 and in future special telecons on TBD dates in July and August.
June 2015.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History

1 June 2015 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* June 2015 – draft in SM WG – from 06/01/15 review
- Kept status at Prototype draft
- Revised section 4.1 Table 1 to delete comment on Overrides (edits now
completed)
- Revised sections 4.1.x to accept all changes and delete comment on
Overrides (edits now completed)
- Revised section 4.2 to accept all changes
- Revised sections 4.3 and 4.4 to delete closed ISSUE notes
- Revised section 4.5 to accept all changes (new text on JDF Part elements)
- Revised section 4.6 to accept all changes and add ProcessingToStopPoint
job state reason for JDF Cleanup to PJT Completed (note 2) in Table 5
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp