Subject: [IPP] Internet-Draft of Google QUIC transport protocol

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:26:31 -0400

Hi,

For those interested in high-performance secure alternatives to
TLS/1.x over TCP - here's the Google QUIC protocol (on top of
UDP, but with TLS-grade security) from Chromium browser:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol-01

I found it because people concerned about constrained devices
on the TLS 1.3 mailing list recently mentioned it.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp