Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (18 October 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:22:01 -0400

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG call tomorrow:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151018-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151018-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

This draft contains all of the proposed changes from the IPP WG
review on 5 October 2015.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

18 October 2015

- Interim draft – changes per IPP WG reviews on 5 October 2015

- global - accepted all changes up to and through section 6.9 (from
previous review)

- revised section 7.1 title to “System, Printer, and Resource Operation
Attributes” to allow for Printer operation attributes in future such as
“printer-service-type” for Create-Printer

- revised sections 7.1.x to change “filters the set of Printers” to
“specifies a filter for the applicable Printers”

- added section 7.1.3 printer-service-type for Create-Printer operation

- revised section 7.1.4 printer-service-types to change “Service Type
attribute” to “Service Type element”, add forward reference to
“printer-service-type” in section 7.5 Printer Status Attributes, and add
emailin, emailout, and faxin (references to PWG 5108.01 and RFC 2707)

- revised section 7.1.5 resource-id to add forward reference to
“resource-id” in section 7.7 Resource Status Attributes

- revised section 7.1.11 system-uri to change “attribute the target” to
“attribute specifies the target”

- revised section 7.1.12 which-printers to change "This attribute and is"
to “This attribute is” (drop “and”)

- revised section 14 References to accept all changes and add PWG Job
Monitoring MIB (RFC 2707)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp