Subject: [IPP] Registration request for "pdl-override-guaranteed-supported (1setOf type2 keyword)" Printer attribute

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:07:25 -0400

All,

Based on discussions during the last several IPP WG conference calls, we would like to propose the registration of a new Printer Description attribute that lists the Job Template attributes that are supported for the "pdl-override-supported" value of 'guaranteed'.  This will allow a Printer to advertise and a Client to discover which Job Template attributes will override embedded PDL commands.

The registration template for this attribute is as follows:

Printer Description attributes:					Reference
------------------------------					---------
pdl-override-guaranteed-supported (1setOf type2 keyword)	[IPPWG20151019]

Attributes (attribute syntax)
  Keyword Attribute Value					Reference
  -----------------------					---------
pdl-override-guaranteed-supported (1setOf type2 keyword)	[IPPWG20151019]
  < any Job Template attribute >				[IPPWG20151019]

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp