Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (2 November 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:39:37 -0500

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG call tomorrow:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151102-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151102-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

This draft contains all of the proposed changes from the IPP WG
review on 5 October 2015 and a number of further updates for
review at PWG November F2F.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

2 November 2015

- Interim draft – new content after IPP WG review on 5 October 2015

- global – kept all redlines from previous version for review at PWG
November F2F

- revised section 7.1 System, Printer, and Resource Operation Attributes to
add Resource operation attributes resource-category, resource-format,
resource-id, resource-job-id, resource-k-octets, resource-printer-uri,
resource-state, and resource-type

- revised section 7.3 System Status Attributes to add power-counters,
power-general, power-log, power-meters, power-monitor, power-support,
power-transition, system-config-changes, system-configured-printers,
system-configured-resources, system-configured-subunits,
system-current-time, system-health, system-serial-number, system-state,
system-state-messages, system-state-reasons, system-totals, system-up-time,
and system-uuid
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp