Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (6 December 2016)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 13:19:32 -0500

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG call tomorrow:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151206-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20151206-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

This draft contains all of the proposed changes from the IPP WG
review on 5 October 2015 and a number of further updates for
review by the IPP WG.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

6 December 2015

- Interim draft – new content after IPP WG review on 5 October 2015
- global – kept all redlines from previous versions for review by IPP WG
- revised section 6 IPP Operations to define Startup-All-Printers
(prototype for all other Xxx-All-Printers operation attributes),
Startup-One-Printer (prototype for all other Xxx-One-Printer operation
attributes), Create-Printer, Create-Resource, Delete-Printer,
Disable-All-Printers, Enable-All-Printers, Get-Printer-Attributes,
Pause-All-Printers, Restart-All-Printers, Restart-One-Printer,
Resume-All-Printers, Shutdown-All-Printers, Shutdown-One-Printer
- revised section 7.7 Resource Status Attributes to define resource-state
(to be reviewed by IPP WG since the Resource object has unique states)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp