Subject: [IPP] Tykodi Consulting Services LLC has reviewed the IPP SELFCERT specification and has no comments

From: "Paul Tykodi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 22:26:12 -0500

Hi Group,

Nice work on getting the document and the tools ready for use.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tykodi Consulting Svcs LLC

Phone:

(603) 343-1820

3 Lowell Ave

Cell:

(603) 866-0712

Dover, NH 03820

Fax:

(603) 343-1820

USA

E-mail: 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tykodi.com/> www.tykodi.com

Skype:

Tykodiconsultingservices

Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working Group

Vice-Chair             - IEEE-ISTO PWG Semantic Model Working Group

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting
Services LLC 

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this
message 

and any attachments. Thank you

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp