Subject: [IPP] Question on Latest IPP 3D Draft from Jan 28th 2016

From: "Paul Tykodi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:34:03 -0500

Hi,

Now that we have added IPP 3D as an approved work product to the IPP Work
Group charter, should the text in the draft be updated to remove references
to it being a "white paper"?

Also should the pages directly after the cover page be updated to drop the
white paper boiler plate and to have it replaced with the PWG information
typically included in a standards track document?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tykodi Consulting Svcs LLC

Phone:

(603) 343-1820

3 Lowell Ave

Cell:

(603) 866-0712

Dover, NH 03820

Fax:

(603) 343-1820

USA

E-mail: 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tykodi.com/> www.tykodi.com

Skype:

Tykodiconsultingservices

Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working Group

Vice-Chair             - IEEE-ISTO PWG Semantic Model Working Group

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting
Services LLC 

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this
message 

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp