Subject: [IPP] IPP 3D Printing Agenda - 4-5pm US Eastern (4 April 2016)

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:23:57 -0400

Hi,

Our next IPP 3D Printing call will be Monday 4 April 1-2pm US Pacific / 4-5pm US Eastern

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

For attendee access code, email Mike at [email-masked]

NOTE:  Please DO NOT USE the audio bridge number listed by WebEx
- instead use the regular PWG conference bridge listed above!

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP 3D Printing
Date: Monday (opposite weeks to regular IPP WG call)
Time: 4:00pm US Eastern (after Semantic Model call at 3:00PM)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/e.php?MTID=m123b376f8d9bdc7d9ff0ff43ed7d1610
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:
(1) PWG IP Policy, Minute Taker, and Agenda Review
- Mike as minute taker?

(2) Approve IPP minutes from previous meetings
- http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20160307.pdf
-- IPP 3D Printing call

(3) Review of IPP 3D Printing (Mike)
- http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160303-rev.pdf
- stopped at section 4.4 on 03/07/26

(4) Next steps
- IPP WG call on Monday 11 April at 3-5pm US Eastern
- IPP 3D call on Monday 18 April at 4-5pm US Eastern (if needed)

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp