Subject: [IPP] [PWG5100.20] Issue #32: Table 2 lacks tests for all required operations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 19:14:50 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

On page 19, table 2 lists no rows mandating testing the following
operations that are listed in 5100.14 Table 5:

Cancel-My-Jobs
Close-Job
Identify-Printer

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/32

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 20:35:32 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

Need to include tests for Cancel-My-Jobs to test cancellation of
pending/processing jobs, and that can detect spooling vs. streaming
printers to be able to test whether multiple submitted jobs to a spooling
printer are all cancelled properly.  (What attribute detects a spooling vs.
streaming printer?  Look in Shared Infrastructure possibly, but most
printers likely don't implement those attributes yet...)