Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (12 June 2016)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:49:37 -0400

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG call this week:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20160612-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20160612-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

12 June 2016

- Interim draft – changes per IPP WG review on 9 May 2016
- accepted all previous changes through end of section 7.3 System Status
Attributes
- revised section 5.2 System Description Attributes and Table 1 to clarify
note 4 about Set-System-Attributes
- revised section 5.2 System Description Attributes and Table 1 to clarify
note 6 about Set-System-Attributes and change “equivalent” to “analogous”
and add full title of [RFC3380].
- revised section 5.2 System Description Attributes and Table 1 to add
“resource-settable-attributes-supported” and corresponding new note 7 (for
consistency w/ System and Printer objects)
- revised section 5.3 System Status Attributes and Table 2 to change to
“<none>[8]” for system-state-change-[date-time|time]
- revised section 5.3 System Status Attributes and Table 2 to clarify note
8 about configuration and state changes
- revised section 5.3 System Status Attributes and Table 2 to clarify notes
7 and 9 and add full title of [PWG5100.13]
- revised section 5.4 System Operations and Table 3 to move note [7]
reference to correct column
- revised section 5.8 Printer Description Attributes and Table 6 to change
“printer-owner” to “printer-owner-col” and add note 1 about
Set-Printer-Attributes coherence of “owner-uri” and “owner-vcard” member
attributes.
- revised section 6.2 Create-Printer to delete redundant “and”, missing
hyphen in “print-color-mode-supported”, and add quotes around attribute
names in final note
- revised section 6.14 Get-System-Supported-Values to correct name from
“Settable” to “Supported” and to correct reference to
Get-Printer-Supported-Values in [RFC3380].
- revised section 7.2 System Description Attributes first paragraph to
remove redundancy
- revised section 7.2 System Description Attributes to add
“resource-settable-attributes-supported” (for consistency w/ System and
Printer objects)
- accepted all changes in section 7.2.7 power-calendar-policy-col and put
all member attributes in alphabetical order, clarified first values (zero
or one), and removed redundancy in descriptions
- renamed section 7.2.7.1 policy-id to calendar-id for consistency with
[PWG5106.4]
- revised section 7.2.7.3 day-of-week (now integer) to delete previous
keyword values
- revised section 7.2.7.7 request-power-state to separate stable states and
ephemeral (transitional) states into two lists of standard keywords for
clarity
- revised section 7.2.8 power-event-policy-col to add all member attributes
- revised section 7.2.9 power-event-policy-col to add all member attributes
- revised section 7.2.24 system-xri-supported to add all member attributes
- revised section 7.4 Printer Description Attributes first paragraph to
remove redundancy
- revised section 7.4 Printer Description Attributes to add
“printer-owner-col”, “owner-uri”, and “owner-vcard” attributes
- revised section 7.5 Printer Status Attributes to add
“printer-config-changes” attribute per PWG F2F review on 26 April 2016
- revised section 7.6 Resource Description Attributes first paragraph to
remove redundancy
- revised section 14.1 Normative References to correct reference to PWG
5100.12 per PWG F2F review on 26 April 2016
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp