Subject: [IPP] [PWG5100.5] Issue #68: Section 3.5 Send-Document : Incorrect group number specified for Document Attributes group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 19:06:48 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

In section 3.5, it says:

Send-Document ([rfc2911] § 3.3.1)
This REQUIRED Job operation is a Document Creation operation that has been
extended to accept a new Document Attributes group (Group 4) that the
client can supply (see section 4.1 for the extension semantics).

The "new Document Attributes group (Group 4)" is wrong - the new group for
Send-Document is Group 2 "Document Template Attributes".

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/68

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:37:08 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

The solution should probably be to expand both section 3.5 (Send-Document)
and 3.6 (Send-URI) to list the attribute groups in both the requests and
responses.