Subject: [IPP] New minor update to IPP Authentication Methods uploaded for review

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 19:03:58 +0000

Greetings,

On October 19, I prepared a minor update to IPP Authentication Methods, but failed to upload it until just now. It is available here:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019.odt
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019-rev.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019-rev.odt

It contains a minor addition concerning how and when to use multiple entries in "printer-uri-supported" to indicate alternate authentication methods via "uri-authentication-supported". When we next review IPP Authentication Methods, we could start from scratch, or first conclude our previous review (which I believe stopped somewhere near section 7 at the August F2F?) and then briefly move to reviewing the 9/13 and 10/19 updates? I'll let WG leadership decide. I produced a second "rev", highlighting the changes between the October 19 and September 5 revisions:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019-rev2.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181019-rev2.odt

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless & Standards Architect - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB-IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp