Subject: [IPP] Updated IPP Authentication Methods draft posted

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 19:21:54 +0000

Greetings,

I've posted another updated draft of IPP Authentication Methods to the FTP site:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190107.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190107.odt
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190107-rev.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190107-rev.odt

This update includes some minor editorial changes (thanks Rick Yardumian for the feedback!). The -rev is compared with the 20181109 drafts so we can ignore the 20181222 revision in our next review.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp