Subject: [IPP] Posted MFD Alerts Stable draft (16 February 2019)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:56:16 -0500

Hi,

I've  just posted a new *Stable* draft of MFD Alerts (was PWG 5105.3-2012)
with corrections per PWG F2F review in February 2019 at:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190216.docx
- Word clean version

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190216-rev.docx
- Word source w/ redlines

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190216.pdf
- PDF clean version

<http://goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190216-rev.pdf
- PDF w/ redlines

For IPP WG Last Call and subsequent PWG Call for Objections (errata).

Cheers,
- Ira

-----------------------------------------------------
Change History

16 February 2019

- Stable draft revision (Ira McDonald) – changes per PWG F2F review
(February 2019).
- Changed status from “Prototype” to “Stable” per IPP WG consensus.
- Revised section 7.1 IPP Internationalization Considerations to delete
[UNICODEXML].
- Revised section 10.2 Informative References to delete [UNICODEXML].
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp