Subject: [IPP] Subject: Tykodi Consulting Services LLC has reviewed the IPP Authentication Methods and has comments

From: Paul Tykodi via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 07:55:49 -0500

Hi,

Technical Comment - I think that overall the current version of the document
lacks clarity because the terms Authentication and Authorization have not
been provided definitions, for the purpose of their usage in the document,
at the beginning of the document. I believe that definitions for these two
terms should be added.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tykodi Consulting Svcs LLC

Phone:

(603) 343-1820

3 Lowell Ave

Cell:

(603) 866-0712

Dover, NH 03820

Fax:

(603) 343-1820

USA

E-mail: 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tykodi.com/> www.tykodi.com

Skype:

Tykodiconsultingservices

Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working Group

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting
Services LLC 

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this
message 

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp