Subject: [IPP] Subject: Tykodi Consulting Services LLC has reviewed the PWG Safe G-Code Subset for 3D Printing and has comments

From: Paul Tykodi via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 07:38:13 -0500

Hi,

Editorial Comment - Table 1 on page 9 has two "Error! Reference source not
found" entries in the Current IPP Attribute column, which need to be fixed.

Otherwise thanks for the good effort on this document.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tykodi Consulting Svcs LLC

Phone:

(603) 343-1820

3 Lowell Ave

Cell:

(603) 866-0712

Dover, NH 03820

Fax:

(603) 343-1820

USA

E-mail: 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.tykodi.com/> www.tykodi.com

Skype:

Tykodiconsultingservices

Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working Group

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting
Services LLC 

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this
message 

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp