Subject: [IPP] PWG Call for Objections: IPP Document Object v1.1 (ends 21 May 2019)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:02:43 -0400

All,

This PWG Call for Objections starts today (21 April 2019) and ends Tuesday
(21 May 2019 at 10pm US Pacific time.

This is the formal announcement of the PWG Call for Objections for approval
of the IPP Document Object v1.1, located at:

        https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippdocobject11-20190418.pdf

The IPP WG has completed a last call of this document.  And after further
discussion at the PWG F2F last week, "document-format-details" has been
removed entirely and occurs instead only in IPP Job Extensions v2.0.

The PWG Process/3.0 defines the PWG Call for Objections procedure.  The PWG
Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is located at:

        https://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

HOW TO RESPOND

ONLY if you do NOT approve of this errata update, please send an email with
your specific objections and *exactly* the following subject line format:

   Subject: <Company Name> has reviewed the IPP Document Object v1.1 and
has objections

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Please send your response to *all* of the following email addresses:

   ipp at pwg.org (IPP WG mailing list - you must be subscribed!)
   blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, IPP WG Co-Chair)
   ptykodi at tykodi.com (Paul Tykodi, IPP WG Co-Chair)
   msweet at apple.com (Michael Sweet, IPP WG Secretary and Document Object
Editor)

Note: You must be subscribed to the IPP workgroup mailing list to send
email to that list - otherwise your email will be silently discarded.  You
can subscribe to this list at:

   https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp