Subject: [IPP] Fwd: Additive Manufacturing Standards Forum at RAPID + TCT Conference - May 21 in Detroit

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:24:44 -0400

Hi,

FYI - the AMSC announcement for the RAPID conference in Detroit on May 21st
that Paul Tykodi talked about today.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James McCabe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 12:20 PM
Subject: Additive Manufacturing Standards Forum at RAPID + TCT Conference -
May 21 in Detroit
To: <[email-masked]>

Join ANSI, America Makes, SME and speakers from several standards
developing organizations for the Additive Manufacturing Standards Forum
taking place May 21st from 2:15-4:15 pm as part of the RAPID + TCT
conference at the Cobo Center in Detroit.

If you haven’t already done so, here is the link to register –
https://rapid3devent.com/rp19suzy/.  The link can be used for registration
for the exhibit floor or individuals can register for 10% off the
conference (to attend the MMI conference sessions).

Hope to see  you there!

Jim McCabe | Senior Director, Standards Facilitation | American National
Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor | New York, NY  10036  U.S.A.

[email-masked] | Phone: 1-212-642-8921 |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mccabejim/

########################################################################
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp