Subject: [IPP] [PWG5100.5] Issue #82: Page 29: weird paragraph fragment

From: Smith Kennedy via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:16:43 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

On page 29, the last line says "Printers can also return the attributes
listed in". There is no normal line space between that start of a paragraph
and the previous paragraph. And the rest of the sentence is on the next
page, with a bunch of empty whitespace in the bottom half of page 29.
Should the sentence fragment be the last sentence of the first paragraph?
Or a separate paragraph? 

Fix formatting.

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/82

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: msweet--- via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:21:43 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

I'm wondering if this is a Word issue. Will investigate...

---

From: msweet--- via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 22:10:39 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

It's a problem with the cross-reference to Table 7. Fixing...