Subject: TNT Express consignment Notification for invoice: 267880771

From: TNT eInvoicing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:14:34 +0300

Dear customer:

We attach the original invoice issued today for your shipment, and a
link where you can access the eInvoicing web application where you will
find detailed information about your bill.

https://express.tnt.com/einvoicing/LOGIN.ASPX

If you have questions regarding the draft bill, please contact your
billing manager or the usual number on the top left of your bill.
For questions about web applications, contact eInvoicing.
This service is a legally valid electronic invoice, replaces paper
invoices and is a method of billing that TNT likes, also because of its
involvement with environmental improvements.
Greetings,

TNT Express. 

 --------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- ----------- 
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or protected from disclosure Otherwise. 
If you are not the Intended recipient, Please telephone or email the
sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. 
If you are not the recipient you must not Intended copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.Please Consider
the environmental impact before printing este documento and Its
attachment (s). 
Print black and white and double-sided Where
possible.--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------

------------------ Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to who they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use
of this email or attachments