Subject: [IPP] [PWG5100.5] Issue #81: Add "ipp-features-supported" value 'document-object' currently registered in 5100.13

From: Smith Kennedy via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:27:08 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

The 'document-object' keyword for "ipp-features-supported" is still in
5100.13. We have 5100.13 open for revision, so a minor update to 5100.5 to
take this in and remove it from 5100.13 might clean this up a bit.

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/81

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: msweet--- via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:44:57 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

5100.13 defines ipp-features-supported, so that is the correct place to
leave the initial definition of "document-object" (since 5100.5 came before
5100.13...)

---

From: Smith Kennedy via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:47:24 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

I was just wondering about this since I'm reviewing Sharad's pwg5100.5.test
and it doesn't check to see if "ipp-features-supported" exists and contains
'document-object'. But that would cause a normative change to 5100.5, so
I'll walk away from this. 😊