Subject: [IPP] Fwd: NIST Workshop Nov 13-14: Materials Research & Measurement Needs for Ceramics Additive Manufacturing

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 13:11:14 -0400

Hi,

Interesting upcoming NIST workshop focused on additive manufacturing w/
ceramics
and hybrid metal/ceramics materials.

Paul - do you plan to attend this workshop?

Cheers,
- Ira

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James McCabe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:36 PM
Subject: NIST Workshop Nov 13-14: Materials Research & Measurement Needs
for Ceramics Additive Manufacturing
To: <[email-masked]>

FYI, NIST is holding workshop on “Materials Research & Measurement Needs
for Ceramic Additive Manufacturing” on November 13-14, 2019, at the NIST
campus in Gaithersburg MD. NIST hopes to bring together leading experts
from early industrial adopters of ceramics AM, AM-equipment and feedstock
manufacturers, government agencies, and academia. The goals are to discuss
the most promising broad-impact applications of ceramics AM and identify
the associated materials measurement needs which, if addressed, would
accelerate the incorporation of AM methods into commercially viable ceramic
manufacturing technologies. Additional details are attached and may be
found by following the link below:

https://www.nist.gov/news-events/events/2019/11/materials-research-measurement-needs-ceramics-additive-manufacturing

Jim McCabe | Senior Director, Standards Facilitation | American National
Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor | New York, NY  10036  U.S.A.

[email-masked] | Phone: 1-212-642-8921 |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mccabejim/

 <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>

         www.ansi.org/wsweek

########################################################################
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp