Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2020 Mentoring Organizations have been announced

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:53:48 -0500

Hi,

Linux Foundation was just accepted as a GSoC 2020 mentor organization.
So we can move forward with plans for OpenPrinting collaboration with PWG
on IPP-related projects (several are planned).

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
(to 30 April 2020) 203 W Oak St  Ellettsville, IN 47429  812-876-9970

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'sttaylor' via Google Summer of Code Mentors List <
[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 1:48 PM
Subject: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2020 Mentoring Organizations have been
announced
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <
[email-masked]>

We have accepted 200 open source organizations
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/> for the 2020 Google
Summer of Code program <http://g.co/gsoc>.

Now is the time for students to start reaching out to organizations that
interest them and to learn more about their communities and the work they
do.

Students will be able to register for GSoC when the application period
opens on March 16 - March 31.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Google Summer of Code Mentors List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/4c5c67df-d845-4b43-a8d0-49fe76c909b1%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/4c5c67df-d845-4b43-a8d0-49fe76c909b1%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp