Subject: [IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual v1.1 (SELFCERT) (ends March 12, 2020)

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:31:16 -0500

All,

This message starts the IPP Workgroup Last Call of the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual v1.1 (SELFCERT) specification, available at:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20200219.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20200219.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-rev.pdf

The corresponding tools are available at:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-macos.dmg
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200219-windows.msi

This last call ends on March 12, 2020 at 10pm PST.  To respond, simply "reply all" to this message.

________________________
Michael Sweet

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp